BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

06-07-2019, 12:56 PM   #1
ConceptE92
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

2012 E92 M3, INDIVIDUAL RUBY BLACK, FA510 Coilovers, Dyno Tune - Atlanta, GA

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Message me directly 786 203 5769

Up for sale is my 2012 E92 M3 Competition Package DCT. The color is Ruby Black and this is 1 of 17 units produced in total for this platform. Currently the car has 37,370 miles on the odometer and it is not my daily. Car was purchased from Tallahassee, FL on July 28th, 2018 with 34,600 miles, and since then as you can see, I have driven the car occasionally on the weekends and have also done 1 track day at Road Atlanta, other than that the car is covered inside my garage.

As soon as I purchased the car, the oil was changed with Liqui Molly 10W60 and an OEM Oil Filter from BMW. I have also sent off an oil sample to Blackstone Labs which you can see in the pictures. The suspension has been changed and equipped with Fortune 510 Coilovers with Camber plates that have a SWIFT spring rate of 10K front, and 14K rear. Apart from that, car also has 15 mm spacers in front, and 12 mm in rear that help it achieve the aggressive stance it has along with stud conversion kit from Apex Race Parts. The tires still have a good 80-90% on them, meanwhile the alignment was dialed in at Eurofed Automotive, spec sheet available. Currently, the car does have Hawk DTC70's track pads on it, and if you are not familiar they will have a nice squeak to them (bc track pads, they were used for the track event at Road Atlanta), however I still have the stock pads so that can be changed out, either way both pads come with the car.

The car also comes with a catless set up and a custom dyno tune from Solo Motorsports here in Atlanta that helps it optimize its best power when on the track or a spirited drive. Aside from the engine, the transmission has been flashed with the latest GTS tune that completes the car as a whole. Finally, the car does have a clear bra on the front bumper and fenders. The Clear bra that was on the hood started to age, therefore it was taken off.

I really love this car, however as this is my third E92 M3, I am ready to give a shot to the M4 which I may regret as soon as I sell this car. I have previously owned a manual and another DCT, therefore I am quite familiar with the E92 M3 platform. The price is slightly negotiable; however, I can always remove the $3K suspension from it and put it back to factory setting in order to accommodate a better price. The car is a point and shoot scalpel as it sounds great at WOT. There is no drone coming from the exhaust by any means.

This vehicle is for someone that is a true car enthusiasts that can appreciate all aspects of it, from it body lines to its performance.

I keep a spreadsheet of all my work on all cars that I own, so anything you need to know please feel free to ask.

I really want the car to go to someone that will appreciate the car like I did and even better if possible. This is a true GEM and I would like to sell it to someone crazy about it as I am.

My post is originally meant for another add, however if you are on here I assume you are an enthusiast and you will know what you are looking at.

Thanks for looking

Attached Images

Last edited by ConceptE92; 06-13-2019 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: price update
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2019, 12:29 PM   #2
ConceptE92
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

BUMP!
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2019, 08:49 PM   #3
Freiheit
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 Competition Coupe

You beat me to this car last year! I referred to it as "Ruby" in all my correspondence with BOOF when he was helping me shop. Such a beautiful color. I'm glad to see someone who appreciates the E92 bought it and did some great mods. Also glad to see you pulled that goofy "V8" badge off that the previous owner left on the trunk.

What are you looking for in the M4 market as far as color, transmission, options, etc? Maybe I can help you.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2019, 07:52 AM   #4
ConceptE92
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freiheit View Post
You beat me to this car last year! I referred to it as "Ruby" in all my correspondence with BOOF when he was helping me shop. Such a beautiful color. I'm glad to see someone who appreciates the E92 bought it and did some great mods. Also glad to see you pulled that goofy "V8" badge off that the previous owner left on the trunk.

What are you looking for in the M4 market as far as color, transmission, options, etc? Maybe I can help you.
Wait what??? Were you a previous owner by any chance or do you work at the Tallahassee dealer? Caught me off guard, LOL.

Yeah that V8 badge had to go LOL I couldn't even drive off the lot with it

Really looking for a Yas Marina with either Manual or DCT, but now that I have had a taste of the DCT at I am def hooked, however I would not dismiss the Manual, all depends if clean car.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2019, 10:33 AM   #5
PalestineM3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 AW E92 M3

this will get alot more attention if you put individual in the title! I know its hard to capture ruby black in pics but its a beauty! GLWS fam
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2019, 11:33 AM   #6
ConceptE92
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalestineM3 View Post
this will get alot more attention if you put individual in the title! I know its hard to capture ruby black in pics but its a beauty! GLWS fam
Thanks I will try that!
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2019, 02:10 PM   #7
BASELINE
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: A few...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConceptE92 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalestineM3 View Post
Thanks I will try that!
Interesting color! What did the car put down on the dyno?
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2019, 03:26 PM   #8
ConceptE92
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASELINE View Post
Interesting color! What did the car put down on the dyno?
386 wheel HP on a DynoJet
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2019, 04:27 PM   #9
Freiheit
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Wait what??? Were you a previous owner by any chance or do you work at the Tallahassee dealer? Caught me off guard, LOL.
No on either count. I was deep into shopping for cars, and during June/July a bunch of them became available with my spec, Ruby was one of them. The only reason I didn't go for it right away was the miles were above 30k, believe it or not. I was haggling with the dealer over price, and dragging my feet, hoping for a better deal to come along. Then you bought the car, and I had to spend money on some other things so my search came to a halt for a couple of months. Very few cars that I regret not buying during my search - maybe 3 that I can remember - and Ruby was number 2.

Quote:
Yeah that V8 badge had to go LOL I couldn't even drive off the lot with it
When I showed BOOF the pics, he said "OOH - Its got the V8, so thats good." Subtle, but that got the point across. :rofl

Quote:
Really looking for a Yas Marina with either Manual or DCT, but now that I have had a taste of the DCT at I am def hooked, however I would not dismiss the Manual, all depends if clean car.
Would you be interested in a true "one of one" car? Its a 6speed manual, its white on black, but this one is sort of famous in the club, and it really is "one of one". As in "COYD" one of one.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2019, 09:40 PM   #10
ConceptE92
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freiheit View Post
No on either count. I was deep into shopping for cars, and during June/July a bunch of them became available with my spec, Ruby was one of them. The only reason I didn't go for it right away was the miles were above 30k, believe it or not. I was haggling with the dealer over price, and dragging my feet, hoping for a better deal to come along. Then you bought the car, and I had to spend money on some other things so my search came to a halt for a couple of months. Very few cars that I regret not buying during my search - maybe 3 that I can remember - and Ruby was number 2.

When I showed BOOF the pics, he said "OOH - Its got the V8, so thats good." Subtle, but that got the point across. :rofl

Would you be interested in a true "one of one" car? Its a 6speed manual, its white on black, but this one is sort of famous in the club, and it really is "one of one". As in "COYD" one of one.

Funny story LOL. Send it over, lets see what it is worst I can say is No..
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2019, 08:29 PM   #11
Freiheit
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Funny story LOL. Send it over, lets see what it is worst I can say is No..
YGPM, brother. I'm interested in hearing your take on what you see.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2019, 10:40 PM   #12
ConceptE92
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Sale pending...
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2019, 01:32 PM   #13
ConceptE92
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! Thanks everyone for looking! Went to an awesome gentleman easy to deal with! Thank you!!
Appreciate 0