E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > 189 Rims, All Straight and True

11-12-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
opant
Rep
Drives: 2007 328xi

189 Rims, All Straight and True

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have 4 189 wheels for sale. I threw them up on a balancing machine last Saturday, and they're all straight/true; no hops. The only issue with these is, 2 of them are perfect (aside from the usual signs of wear), and two of them have no shiny finish on them. I purchased them a while ago and they were painted gunmetal. I had the gunmetal finish removed, and two of them came out perfectly, yet two of them lost their finish when the paint was removed. They'd probably make a great winter set, or a set to trade in with a car. Or, paint the other two and get a great set. I have two center caps with them; I'll try to find the other two at my mechanic's shop.

If you're interested, email me at opant@hotmail.com and I can send you pictures, or email me a phone number and I can text them. The wheels are in Alexandria, VA. Local pickup is definitely preferred, but I can ship if need be. I overpaid for these when I bought them, but I'm moving and don't have the room for them, so I need to get rid of them quickly. Thanks!

Appreciate 0