E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Suddenly no audio on bluetooth calls?

04-06-2011, 05:02 PM   #1
whosagrubb
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: '15 F36 435i / '07 E90 328i

Garage List
Suddenly no audio on bluetooth calls?

I've had my HTC Thundderbolt paired with my '07 E90 non-iDrive for some time now, and it's worked flawlessly up until this afternoon. I parked to go into a meeting, and when I got back into the car I noticed that when I used the phone I was not getting any audio thru the car speakers. If someone calls me, the radio mutes and the HU shows a call is coming in, but I'm not geting an audible ring over the car speakers. I can answer the call as normal, and the caller can hear me over the bluetooth but I can't hear them. It seems like everything is working just fine with the exception of the audio.

Just to check, I tried unpairing and repairing the phone, I shut the car off and re-started it, and rebooted my phone, but nothing seems to have fixed the issue. Any thoughts?
Appreciate 0