E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Asia > Hong Kong > Vorsteiner Parts

12-14-2010, 06:53 AM   #1
sleepergm
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: White 335i M-Tech

Vorsteiner Parts

Anyone know of a shop that has the Vorsteiner front lip and rear diffuser for the M-Tech kit E92. I have ordered mine from Zillion and have been waiting abt 22 weeks now when they were supposed to be delivered in 5 weeks. I just want to get them on my car and stop waiting.

And I have no response from Zillion and don't want to drive down there anymore. Otherwise I think I might just import the parts from the states.

Any help would be great. I know that Monster had them in stock but I someone picked them up before me ....

Thanks in advance
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2010, 08:56 PM   #2
K3VMO
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E93 AW 335i

Well unless there is a significant price difference between the states & HK, then I'd order it directly from the dates. I ordered most of my car parts of Europe and had them flown over.

Admittedly its a pain to have to pick it up from Tsing Yi where the freight's arrive, but it always arrives in 2-4 weeks which I think is way better cos you're ordering direct from the supplier.

Can't see why it would take 22 weeks unless Vorsteiner themselves are out of stock.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2010, 12:46 AM   #3
ken@exoticstuning
Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E39 M5,E92 M3,Passat R36

That's normal waiting period for Vorsteiner i guess. My hood arrive in 9 weeks after order.

Anyway we have a front lip and CSL trunk coming out for the E92 ^^. And we're local
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2010, 04:18 AM   #4
sleepergm
Lieutenant
Rep

Hey Ken do you have the lip in stock now for the M-tech kit ...?
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2010, 01:21 AM   #5
335 Freak
Bimmer Turbo Land
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: White E92 335I Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepergm View Post
Anyone know of a shop that has the Vorsteiner front lip and rear diffuser for the M-Tech kit E92. I have ordered mine from Zillion and have been waiting abt 22 weeks now when they were supposed to be delivered in 5 weeks. I just want to get them on my car and stop waiting.

And I have no response from Zillion and don't want to drive down there anymore. Otherwise I think I might just import the parts from the states.

Any help would be great. I know that Monster had them in stock but I someone picked them up before me ....

Thanks in advance
Hey Bro,

After today's horrible truth finding experienced w/ you and KenKen, I believe you really have to expose yr idiotic nightmare to our forum members locally in HK, at a victimized point of view....Seriously, you don't want any more victim after you and....hope not!! Quite frankly, I badly wanted to say it out loud......by the way, open a separate subject for it instead of OT again which getting lesser attention so to speak!!
Lumma BDK, M3 CF Hood, I-Forged Triumph 19", AP-6pt-360FR, AP-4pt-345RR, M3 CF Lip, ACS CF RFS, CF Grill, JB3 3.0, Stett DV CHG Pipe + DCI + FMIC, NST Pulley, F+R Full M3 Susp Kits, M3 E92 Q-pipes Ex, UR Catless DP, Ohlins C/O, Eibach Sway, M3 Dash Cockpit, CF Wrap Interior, M3 CF Pedals, M5 Shft Knob, LED ATW, OSS Design BlackOut LED Angel Eyes!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2010, 02:00 AM   #6
RR80
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 Freak View Post
Hey Bro,

After today's horrible truth finding experienced w/ you and KenKen, I believe you really have to expose yr idiotic nightmare to our forum members locally in HK, at a victimized point of view....Seriously, you don't want any more victim after you and....hope not!! Quite frankly, I badly wanted to say it out loud......by the way, open a separate subject for it instead of OT again which getting lesser attention so to speak!!
What happen!? please share with us~~!
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2010, 03:50 AM   #7
kenken
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 323I

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 Freak View Post
Quote:

Thanks in advance
Hey Bro,

I agree! The truth should be told by the person that was cheated!
      12-16-2010, 06:11 AM   #8
sleepergm
Lieutenant
Rep

Hi 335 Freak and KenKen ... thanks again for all the help today. You guys were great. I will make a post on my experiences once I get my stock parts from Zillion and a refund for the supposed fake / real GIAC software. Anyway car is getting a stock reflash with 076 software at BMW now and then Targa Racing will install the GIAC stage 2 software. Thanks also to Eric - Head of GIAC asia for the direct phone call - nice guy. I am also ordering my Vorsteiner parts direct from the States right now after waiting almost 25 weeks for nothing.

Stay tuned for my long post on the whole situation.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2010, 06:44 PM   #9
erikku80
Rep
Drives: E92 LCI 323ia

Zxllxon is truly an awful garage.... Guys there are unprofessional at all... Well they sell the things cheap but risk is incredibly big!! I had a really big experience with them as well
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2010, 07:08 PM   #10
ny911
Captain
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: R35/981 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikku80 View Post
Zxllxon is truly an awful garage.... Guys there are unprofessional at all... Well they sell the things cheap but risk is incredibly big!! I had a really big experience with them as well
What's happened? Which garage do you suggest in HK?
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2010, 08:12 PM   #11
sleepergm
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny911 View Post
What's happened? Which garage do you suggest in HK?
I would try Monster ... I got a good first impression of them the other day. The shop looks really good and really nice people. I will be taking my car to them in the future to do some work. Bodykit work will be done there.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2010, 08:45 PM   #12
Ryan_M
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 3.0si / R171 SLK55

Quote:
I would try Monster ... I got a good first impression of them the other day. The shop looks really good and really nice people. I will be taking my car to them in the future to do some work. Bodykit work will be done there.
Sorry to hear abt the fake GIAC and thx for giving everyone a heads-up abt Z****. I have been meaning to visit that shop for some upgrades, but I will probably stay away.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2010, 08:52 PM   #13
ny911
Captain
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:
Different people have different opinions. It's good to find a garage you feel comfortable with. IMO,all garages in HK are not professional,either unreasonable chargings, unfriendly attitudes or improper checks/installations. That's why I am trying to stay away from mods now.

Anyway,be aware of replicas from other garages.

Last edited by ny911; 12-16-2010 at 09:07 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2010, 09:21 PM   #14
Suri_
First Lieutenant
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: Megane RS250 CUP

GUYS,GOOD LUCK WITH THOSE GARAGES WHICH MENTIONED ABOVE!

I'm still good with Zillion,but,well,everyone got their own opinions,just go ahead if you think other garages is really good for you.I've heard a ton of bad experiences of those FAMOUS GARAGES u guys mentioned from my friends who playing hard with mod.

I wanted to keep my mouth shut,but I just cant see Zillion is as bad as you said.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2010, 10:27 PM   #15
E93DT
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Garage List
2009 E93 Cabrio  [0.00]
Quote:
Different people have different opinions. It's good to find a garage you feel comfortable with. IMO,all garages in HK are not professional,either unreasonable chargings, unfriendly attitudes or improper checks/installations. That's why I am trying to stay away from mods now.

Anyway,be aware of replicas from other garages.
Agreed! I don't want to be another victim! But, I still want some mods to my ride later on... hehe
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2010, 11:16 PM   #16
ny911
Captain
Hong Kong
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E93DT View Post
Agreed! I don't want to be another victim! But, I still want some mods to my ride later on... hehe
Where is the list then?
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2010, 03:11 AM   #17
E93DT
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Garage List
2009 E93 Cabrio  [0.00]
Thumbs up

Quote:
Where is the list then?

1.) ECU
2.) BRAKES
3.) M3 arm Brackets .. hear from Kenji.
4.) Body Kits ... May be!
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2010, 07:20 AM   #18
sleepergm
Lieutenant
Rep

Go to Zillion at your own peril ... hopefully he will even pick his phone up. He always screens calls and never picks up his phone. That is not how to run a business. Anyway I will post a fair and detailed assessment of my experience when I get my refund and stock parts back. Funny thing is I am a pretty understanding person and this whole situation was a complete waste of my time. I work really hard and dont have the time to upgrade my car like in college - otherwise I would have done everything myself. I built my VW race car in college including a full engine rebuild in my living room. I have never had an experiene with a shop like this before.

My car was running horrible with the tune they gave me ... I really hope I have not hurt anything in my car.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2010, 01:33 PM   #19
Z4-Sport
Banned
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E89 Z4

+1 agree.....
Zillion got the worse costumer service ever, i will stay away from them.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2010, 08:09 PM   #20
NL684
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Go to Zillion at your own peril ... hopefully he will even pick his phone up. He always screens calls and never picks up his phone. That is not how to run a business. Anyway I will post a fair and detailed assessment of my experience when I get my refund and stock parts back. Funny thing is I am a pretty understanding person and this whole situation was a complete waste of my time. I work really hard and dont have the time to upgrade my car like in college - otherwise I would have done everything myself. I built my VW race car in college including a full engine rebuild in my living room. I have never had an experiene with a shop like this before.

My car was running horrible with the tune they gave me ... I really hope I have not hurt anything in my car.
What kind of tune did they give you? is it ECU remap or plug and play?
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2010, 09:32 PM   #21
erikku80
Rep
Drives: E92 LCI 323ia

agreed +2.... The most horrible thing is the guy in Zxllxon lies to u from time to time - so UNPROFESSIONAL!!! In addition, they reli don't care abt your car and their reputation... Once I put my car to installl a body kit... the guy sent my car to Sheung Shui to get some cheap paint... ending up my new car got scratches and even insert running everywhere.... well... the worse thing is he doesn't even know where my car is and what is the status at all... I have to force him to give the contact of the painting garage and I call him myself!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2010, 09:35 PM   #22
sleepergm
Lieutenant
Rep

I ordered the GIAC stage 1 and then 2 ... I don't know what tune I got - he said it was Giac s1 ... but it ran like a broken lawn mower. Then I thought it was a hardware problem and check everything including a pressure test. The boost was low and the consistency was all over the shop. So I decided to take it to the only GIAC distributor is town Targa Racing and check with them. And they said that it did not have the software installed and was some fake software. They then proceeded to check again with Eric the head of Asia GIAC and he said it is impossible to be installed and that the software was illegal. When I paid for the full software. The car was sputtering at high rpms and shotting flames out the exhaust ... anyway ... I will give a full assessment later.

I am still quite pissed off ...
Appreciate 0