BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Classifieds Section > Members Classifieds > WTB: 2019 or early 2020 M2C DCT, cash in hand, willing to travel from DFW

10-16-2022, 05:09 PM   #1
ajt36474
Registered
Rep
Drives: Tesla M3P

WTB: 2019 or early 2020 M2C DCT, cash in hand, willing to travel from DFW

As the title states. Looking for an M2C with DCP that doesn’t have the later Bosch DME. I decided on a whim to put my Tesla up for sale and it sold immediately, so need a car and this is what I’ve been dreaming about. I have cash in hand, located in DFW and happy to travel and either drive or ship home depending on distance. I’m 43 and a serious buyer who understands current market dynamics.

Prefer ~35k miles or fewer. Color preferences in order: White/Silver/Blue/Black/Orange. The fewer number of owners the better. Would LOVE to find one with a moonroof. Willing price increases with the preferences being met!

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2022, 08:08 PM   #2
ajt36474
Registered
Rep
Drives: Tesla M3P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajt36474 View Post
As the title states. Looking for an M2C with DCP that doesn’t have the later Bosch DME. I decided on a whim to put my Tesla up for sale and it sold immediately, so need a car and this is what I’ve been dreaming about. I have cash in hand, located in DFW and happy to travel and either drive or ship home depending on distance. I’m 43 and a serious buyer who understands current market dynamics.

Prefer ~35k miles or fewer. Color preferences in order: White/Silver/Blue/Black/Orange. The fewer number of owners the better. Would LOVE to find one with a moonroof. Willing price increases with the preferences being met!

Thanks!
And sorry, but new to this particular forum so I can’t yet accept PMs. Please reply here and we’ll find a way to get in touch. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2022, 10:00 PM   #3
josepi123
Rep
Drives: ///M2C - '20 - Forged Silver

Hey boss, if you are interested in a rebuilt 2020 with 11k miles, message japautohub at gmail, currently starting all the work on it with imported parts from germany as the idea is to make it brand new again, can provide pictures if needed for the whole process. Have almost all carbon fiber OEM parts and DINAN exhaust (need to check if it also came with Dinan Stage 1, overall 1 owner in Stockelheim silver but No moonroof tho