Rep
Drives: inconspicuous white van

FS: Vorsteiner front lip

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 600.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Selling my genuine OEM Vorsteiner lip! It is not a knockoff and was purchased through Steve @ EuroKlasse. It is damaged.

I loved this Vorsteiner lip, but alas - living around NYC and driving in NYC proved to be a perilous task for this beautiful front lip. I must've damaged it while driving on undulating highway roads as the damage in the pictures happened at once. I can't say exactly when, but it was enough for me to take off and replace it with a different lip that's far less aggressive and is a 3 piece so I can replace parts of it rather than the entire thing when it inevitably gets damaged. It got hit from the front, so I imagine it happened during spirited driving on the garbage highways that I sometimes get around the Bronx/Westchester County.

The front lip has the Acexxon heavy duty lip protector.. so it's protected against scuffs on the bottom, but can't do much against being hit straight on.. clearly.

Pics are of the actual lip with its damage, and how it looks while on the car. It surprisingly isn't too noticeable when the car is clean, but I was also wanting the CSL front lip, so I got that as a replacement. There's damage on the left, and center-ish.

$600 local pickups only. If you do Venmo/PayPal then you'll have to tack on fees. I'm in 10801/10469, so if you're nearby I'm sure we can arrange a meet. Shipping will be far too expensive and not worth your money (probably around $250-$300). No trades. What you see is what you get.

PM me if anything!

Attached Images

Gone but not forgotten: 991.1 GT3, F80 M3 ZCP, E46 M3
Appreciate 1
      09-27-2022, 04:05 AM   #2
IDKBRO
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 G80

Garage List
2022 TESLA SLR  [5.25]
2022 M3  [9.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhsanU View Post
Selling my genuine OEM Vorsteiner lip! It is not a knockoff and was purchased through Steve @ EuroKlasse. It is damaged.

I loved this Vorsteiner lip, but alas - living around NYC and driving in NYC proved to be a perilous task for this beautiful front lip. I must've damaged it while driving on undulating highway roads as the damage in the pictures happened at once. I can't say exactly when, but it was enough for me to take off and replace it with a different lip that's far less aggressive and is a 3 piece so I can replace parts of it rather than the entire thing when it inevitably gets damaged. It got hit from the front, so I imagine it happened during spirited driving on the garbage highways that I sometimes get around the Bronx/Westchester County.

The front lip has the Acexxon heavy duty lip protector.. so it's protected against scuffs on the bottom, but can't do much against being hit straight on.. clearly.

Pics are of the actual lip with its damage, and how it looks while on the car. It surprisingly isn't too noticeable when the car is clean, but I was also wanting the CSL front lip, so I got that as a replacement. There's damage on the left, and center-ish.

$600 local pickups only. If you do Venmo/PayPal then you'll have to tack on fees. I'm in 10801/10469, so if you're nearby I'm sure we can arrange a meet. Shipping will be far too expensive and not worth your money (probably around $250-$300). No trades. What you see is what you get.

PM me if anything!
Ouch….
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2022, 04:21 PM   #3
AhsanU
i can haz horsepowr ??
Rep

Bump!
Appreciate 0
      10-26-2022, 08:56 AM   #4
a-stroke
Rep
Drives: E92 BMW M3 - alpine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhsanU View Post

PM me if anything!
Dang.. hate to see this. GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2022, 12:33 PM   #5
AJM1125
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M3 Competition

Is it all bolt on install? Or do you need any sort of 3M tape?
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2022, 11:41 PM   #6
JoM3z
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 CP XDrive G82 M4 - SSG

Garage List
Does it look like its repairable?
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2022, 12:12 AM   #7
AhsanU
i can haz horsepowr ??
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJM1125 View Post
Is it all bolt on install? Or do you need any sort of 3M tape?
I'm fairly certain it's a bolt on install. There isn't any 3m residue on the lip right now as far as I can see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoM3z View Post
Does it look like its repairable?
Carbon fiber isn't really "repairable". However, you can try to do certain things to it to make it less apparent that it's there.
Appreciate 0