06-17-2020, 06:15 PM   #1
jdubm2c
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M2 Competition

Undercarriage Parts Breakout

Hello All,
I had a small incident with a curb today. It ripped the plastic OEM oil cooler guard and associated parts off from under the front of the car. The front lip took a pretty big hit on the bottom side, but survived intact. I have searched, but am unable to find a part number breakout for this area of the car. I did find part numbers for the M3/M4, but the sites I searched said it would not fit the M2C. Does anyone have a diagram and part numbers for this area of the car that you can share with me? Thanks in advance!
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Under car front.pdf (199.5 KB, 116 views)
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2020, 04:20 AM   #2
CoffeeLife
Coffee Every Day
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Garage List
2021 BMW M2C  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubm2c View Post
Hello All,
I had a small incident with a curb today. It ripped the plastic OEM oil cooler guard and associated parts off from under the front of the car. The front lip took a pretty big hit on the bottom side, but survived intact. I have searched, but am unable to find a part number breakout for this area of the car. I did find part numbers for the M3/M4, but the sites I searched said it would not fit the M2C. Does anyone have a diagram and part numbers for this area of the car that you can share with me? Thanks in advance!
https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=51_9841
-Recaro Pole Position , 2kBody Half Cage, Pinnacle Motorsports Half Cage (On order), CAE Shifter
-Remus Race + BR EL Mid
Appreciate 0