E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Wanted: Part worn Potenza RFT 225/35/19, MV3 alloys

04-13-2017, 10:58 AM   #1
undecided1
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 330d M Sport

Wanted: Part worn Potenza RFT 225/35/19, MV3 alloys

I've got a set of 313 alloys I'll likely look to sell fairly soon but one of the front tyres is damaged and needs replacement, I'm thinking the alloy set will likely sell better with 4 usable tyres fitted so looking for a sensibly priced part worn Bridgestone Potenza re050 runflat tyre if anyone has any? Needed for the front of the car which from google search seems to be 225/35/19 (not got them with me to check). Let me know what you've got and location/if not local then can you post and what's total going to be inc that?

Also potentially interested in a set of 18 inch MV3 alloys, might be easier to sell the car with the alloys the car originally came with. Let me know what you have, need to be in fairly decent condition with no cracks/weld repairs and legal tyres on each. Don't want to be spending a fortune on these/travelling huge distances to collect or would not be cost effective. That said if you do have a set in excellent condition with good tyres at a higher price range I might be tempted to buy then sell my existing MV3s with the car.

My location is Lincoln, UK. Also work in Grantham if that makes it closer for a meet up/starting point for me to travel from.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2017, 09:09 PM   #2
bimmaguy
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW F01 730d M Sport

Pm a price the 313 set?
Cheers
Appreciate 0