E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > BMW E90 335i Msport 2006

03-10-2017, 12:54 PM   #1
Sinbad666
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335i N54

BMW E90 335i Msport 2006

As much as I love it I've come to the conclusion and have my mind set of something new.

Here is my immaculately kept Le Mans blue BMW Msport 335i

£8,995

➡️N54 with Full Service history
➡️Automatic with paddleshift
➡️Mileage is 82,500 and will gradually go up.
➡️Last services at 80,300miles.
➡️11months MOT
➡️Running MHD 2+ circa 400bhp+ With printout
➡️2 owners from new
➡️Two keys
➡️Cruise control, dual climate control and rear parking sensors.
➡️Serviced at 19k, 28k, 33k, 38k, 49k, 54k, 57k, 64k, 67k, 80k. Tons of documented receipts.

Running staggered 19" Rays G-Games with no spacers and Yokohama V105S tyres with 5mm tread all round. These are strong and light wheels, unlike some bmw and other aftermarket wheels which are prone to cracking. These are lighter than the oem 18" msport wheels.
Just had new DS2500 pads with Type 200 (racing blue) fluid.
LED interior and exterior lights including M3 style clock conversion.
Upgraded front mount intercooler, Forge BOV with forge charge pipe and half inlets with BMS dual cones.
PE mod and VRSF Decats.
Recently had new boost solenoids and VAC lines. Actuators replaced under warranty.
New radiator and top hose. Waterpump and thermostat. Plugs and coils have been changed in the last 12month.
Rear diffuser sprayed black. Black front grilles.
Rear tinted privacy glass.
It also had new AP sports suspension 12month ago with new top mounts front and rear. Providing better comfort and sportier handling.

It's been well looked after during my ownership and was immaculate when I bought it. It's needed for nothing and I've treat it with the respect it has deserved. It will be machine polished and sealed prior to sale to remove any swirls and make it ready to drive away for the new owner. I'm in no rush to sell and happy for any inspection. The car currently has a small amount of finance remaining but will be cleared upon sale with new owner present.

Appreciate 0