Rep
Drives: WTB e46 M3

WTB: 2004+ e46 M3 Manual <65000 miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello,

I am looking to buy my brother one of his dream cars. He sadly passed away this Thanksgiving weekend in a freak accident leaving his wife, brother, parents, and 2 dogs. His first car was a black 2005 325i; man did he love that car. Ever since we were children he's talked about M3s and how he'll own one one day. Many years later he was nearing that milestone of purchasing a weekend car. He didn't know exactly what he was going to get as he has always been a bargain shopper, but the benchmark has always been "Do I like it more than the m3?" Porsches, s2000, 2008RS4, M2, etc have all been brought up. Hell he even brought up getting a Toyota century not too long ago.

I'm not looking for a collectors car. It will be a car that will be used to remember Andrew, and he'd want it driven. The car will get driven on occasions and at least once a week to cars and coffee here in Charleston SC.

Anyways, the car we're looking for is a manual 2004-2006 M3 Coupe w/competition package, sub 65000 miles, leather interior black or tan. Color in either Laguna Seca Blue, dark blue, red, or white. Not as big a fan of black, but would consider if the price were right. Ideally we'd like it in LSB. Our budget is 50k for this car, could be a little flexible for the perfect car.

Thank you for reading this long post, if you have any suggestions for finding this car other than autotrader or bring a trailer please let me know.

Hug your family tight this holiday season.

-Sam

Appreciate 0
      12-16-2022, 01:22 PM   #2
sangsta
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

condolences to you and your family!!! RIP!!
Appreciate 0