BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
E46 M3 Coupe and Convertible Forum General E46 M3 Forum

07-10-2013, 08:52 AM   #1
SflBimmer8484
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: .

Active Autowerke | 2013 Bimmerfest East Promotional Sales!!!

Active Autowerke Bimmerfest 2013 Sale

Race on Sunday, to sell on Monday. This old saying is indicative of the new Generation 7 supercharger system for the E46 M3. Through countless hours of testing, it has often been quoted that the true test has always been a race environment. What better venue than Brock Yates One Lap of America Race. With a rigorous 7,000 miles to be covered within a week, and to compete against the likes of Porsches, Corvettes, Nissan GTRs, this would be the testing grounds for the new Generation Active Autowerke Supercharger system. The Active Autowerke Generation 7 Supercharger System not only proved its worth by being the highest ranked BMW within the field, but also ranked 1st in its class.

The data and technology that made this winning combination is now being applied in the new Generation 7 of the Active Autowerke supercharged E46 M3 Level 2. Reliability and power are needed if you want to be on the podium, and this new Generation 7 will deliver exactly that. Consistent, repeatable runs of over 420 WHP (510 engine horsepower) were recorded from our Level 1 kit on the Active Autowerke Mustang chassis dyno in hot 94 + degree Fahrenheit conditions with humidity in the 60% + range

With our Current Bimmerfest Promotional you can get this complete Gen 7 Stage 1 Kit for $6,999.00 Plus S&H :excited:

Active Autowerke offers unparalleled performance software for the BMW E46 Platform that brings the I-6 to new levels of performance.

You can have a Active Autowerke flash installed on your vehicle in 3 ways.
1. Mail your ECU to us for with a same day turn around and Free 2 day shipping within the USA.
2. Bring your vehicle to one of our authorized flash dealers. They can be found HERE highlighted in RED
3. Purchase Our Simon Tool - See below for details

Our Simon Programmer can be used to flash your vehicle where ever you are at your own convenience. Sending your ecu in the mail will be a thing of the past. The Simon tool can be used to switch between stock, street tuned, and race maps, meant for race fuel.

The Active Autowerke Simon handheld flash programmer can program one vehicle.

-----------------------------------------------------
323i
325i, ci. xi
328i, ci
330i, ci, xi, ZHP
M3
-----------------------------------------------------

With our current Bimmerfest Promotional take advantage and purchase our Performance Software for $399 on Non-M Vehicle and $499 for M3 and get our Simon Handheld for $100.00 Plus S&H. :excited:

Key Feautures:

-Improved Gas Mileage
-Sportier throttle response
- Available for 91-93 octane
-Smoother pulls through RPM band
-Off Road options for cars without cats
-Increase RPM Limiter for Automatic Cars
-15 HP gain & 12 ft lbs of torque.
-Expect Higher Gains with bolt on Modifications.

NOTE: Please post all questions regarding the Active Flash Here

Q&A

1.Will this void my warranty? A: While scenario is possible it is very very very unlikely. I have yet to hear of one vehicle with a voided warranty to do our tune. Remove the tune if you have any major engine malfunctions with a simon tool.

2.Do I need to wait to install my intake & exhaust getting my tune? A: No the ECU will adapt to the Intake & Exhaust. No changes are necessary at this time.

3.Will my gas mileage go down? A: No we have actually seen an increase of MPG with daily driving under 3,000 RPM.

4. Will the AA tune put wear my engine? A: No All changes are well within BMW Specifications.

5.Is the rpm raised? A: Yes, only in Manual non-m vehicles have a new raised rpm limit of 7K rpm.

6. Is 93 required? Yes 93 is required for the highest output of your E46. Please clarify your oct when purchasing your tune.

7. Will this tune work on a M56 Engine? A: Yes !

Have a ? Just Pm me and I will add it to the Q&A !
Appreciate 0