BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
home
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board

02-19-2021, 06:19 PM   #45
Murf993
Major
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993

I like smart, funny, fit and easy going women. Education isn't critical because being smart and being educated are not the same thing. Tolerant is important. Varied interest in travel, cars, boats, good wine and whisk(e)y and must love dogs. As luck would have it my wife is all of those things and much much more. She puts up with me, on first blush I sometimes come off as an ass. I have had a complicated life and approach things in a pretty easy laid back way, not much phases me. I'm retired and like to work with my hands so sometimes I have dirty fingernails. Oh well.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34171.50
      02-19-2021, 06:21 PM   #46
Murf993
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
What about silicone?
I have no issue with that. My view is this, every single one of us does something to make ourselves more attractive, hair style, make up, clothing what ever it is. So if a woman wants to make herself more attractive or feel better about herself then I'm ok with that.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      02-19-2021, 06:38 PM   #47
spazzyfry123
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Here and There

Garage List
Quote:
What about silicone?
Really it’s just plastic prosthetics I’m not into.

...I forget it’s 2021. Surely someone will be offended

But seriously, even things like silicone implants. I’ve been surprised not even realizing it, though. Meet someone and I feel like Chris Tucker “Daaaaaaaamn!” Get into some alone time and find out they’re not real - they get knocked down a peg or two. Goes deeper than physical appearance with a nod to self confidence.

Sexually and superficially, they are pretty rad. Deep relationship, I don’t think we’re going to connect.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2021, 06:48 PM   #48
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzyfry123 View Post
Really it’s just plastic prosthetics I’m not into.

...I forget it’s 2021. Surely someone will be offended

But seriously, even things like silicone implants. I’ve been surprised not even realizing it, though. Meet someone and I feel like Chris Tucker “Daaaaaaaamn!” Get into some alone time and find out they’re not real - they get knocked down a peg or two. Goes deeper than physical appearance with a nod to self confidence.

Sexually and superficially, they are pretty rad. Deep relationship, I don’t think we’re going to connect.
I’m curious as to what you don’t like about them? Even the “gummy bear” implants that feel super real? If it feels real and looks fucking phenomenal, you still wouldn’t like it just because it’s not god given? Just curious
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      02-19-2021, 06:56 PM   #49
Littlebear
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ...the Mods crazy.

Quote:
What about silicone?
Gd, I hope they do it better than when I was playing around....
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2021, 06:57 PM   #50
Murf993
Major
Rep

Quote:
I’m curious as to what you don’t like about them? Even the “gummy bear” implants that feel super real? If it feels real and looks fucking phenomenal, you still wouldn’t like it just because it’s not god given? Just curious
My second ex wife got implants, she was very fit and after children she was left somewhat smaller and felt "weak" (her words). We spend a lot of money at the time with a very good surgeon. The results were nothing short of stunning. Very natural looking and I think she was very happy both with her physical appearance and emotionally. I'm always surprised when guys get all twisted up about implants but are ok with hair colour, make up, high heels etc. You be you.
Appreciate 3
Sara5775.50
MKSixer34171.50
      02-19-2021, 07:00 PM   #51
Littlebear
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
No, they don't look, or feel real!!!
There are picture tests on the innernet, 'are these real or silicone'. Somehow, I do quite well.

Murf

PS: I hate high heels. What is sexy about a woman who can do little but hobble around? I prefer a woman in running shoes.

Murf
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2021, 07:02 PM   #52
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
My second ex wife got implants, she was very fit and after children she was left somewhat smaller and felt "weak" (her words). We spend a lot of money at the time with a very good surgeon. The results were nothing short of stunning. Very natural looking and I think she was very happy both with her physical appearance and emotionally. I'm always surprised when guys get all twisted up about implants but are ok with hair colour, make up, high heels etc. You be you.
Same thing with nose jobs. Rhinoplasty can drastically changed your appearance, for the better, and boost your confidence. That's also considered a "plastic" surgery and 99% of the people who get it done had some sort of abnormality whether it be a dorsal hump, an armenid nose, or a syrid nose. I don't think any guy would object to that, but at the end of the day it's still a fake nose, not god given.
Appreciate 2
Murf99314114.00
MKSixer34171.50
      02-19-2021, 07:04 PM   #53
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebear View Post
There are picture tests on the innernet, 'are these real or silicone'. Somehow, I do quite well.

Murf

PS: I hate high heels. What is sexy about a woman who can do little but hobble around? I prefer a woman in running shoes.

Murf
You haven't felt gummy bear implants. Trust me on this one. It's a newer technology.

Also, I walk just fine in heels. I wear them every day, all day. I'm not Bambi.
Appreciate 3
Murf99314114.00
MKSixer34171.50
      02-19-2021, 07:08 PM   #54
Murf993
Major
Rep

Quote:

Murf

Murf
What ever floats your boat man. My wife loves flip flops, but rock's heels. The fact that a woman a takes steps to be attractive is kool. It will never be something everyone likes, we all like different things, but I'd never be critical of anyone for their style choice or for doing something that makes them feel good about themselves. I like to think I can find beauty in just about everyone.

Peace out.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      02-19-2021, 07:10 PM   #55
Murf993
Major
Rep

Quote:
You haven't felt gummy bear implants. Trust me on this one. It's a newer technology.

Also, I walk just fine in heels. I wear them every day, all day. I'm not Bambi.
I'll admit I haven't felt "gummy bear implants"......but I think I can imagine.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      02-19-2021, 07:26 PM   #56
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

My deal breakers are:

Smoking cigarettes and weed. Cigars every once and a while is fine, but cigarettes and weed is fucking disgusting and looks so unattractive.

Tattoos all over, just not my style for a guy

Facial piercings. Just no

Large unsecured debt

Bad eatings habits/excessive drinking

Chubby

Turn offs would include, but are not limited to:

Beards

Gaps in teeth

Skinny arms, legs, etc., need some muscle there guys!

Shorter than my minimum height requirement

Long hair

Not opening the door for me

Android phone (I hate green text messages)
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2021, 07:37 PM   #57
NorCalAthlete
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '23 M4CX - Tanzanite / Tartufo

Ok, I'll play a bit more seriously for a moment :

Turn-offs include, but are not limited to (and can be counterbalanced against positives in some cases) :
  • Poor hygiene
  • Poor fitness
  • One-dimensional
  • Lack of emotional intelligence
  • Lack of intellectual / conversational intelligence
  • Outside of my target age range, which I already consider fairly generous
  • Unsuccessful / nothing going for them
  • Severe debt / don't have their shit together financially
  • Lack of goals / ambition - don't have their shit together professionally or in life, even if it's just a clear cut picture of an exit strategy to become a stay at home mom.
  • Family drama - there's a saying when you date someone you're also dating her family. Especially true when it comes to Asians, Italians, Hispanics, or any other ethnicity with a big emphasis on family culture. I have a huge family and family is important to me. My family is diverse in interests and professions, income levels, and political beliefs. If you can't get along with ANY of them? Buh bye, red flag. Similarly if I don't get along with any of yours? I'm probably out.
  • Bad driver (this one's more of a proxy / indicator flag for other things)

I could go on for a while here. I don't care about race, height, cup size, booty size (within my turn-on range anyway). Don't care if you're blonde, redhead, brunette, blue eyes, brown eyes. Don't care if you're bi or straight. Don't care if your family is big, small, scattered, local, as long as they're good people and have their shit together too for the most part.
IG: EmFore_650
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2021, 09:33 PM   #58
ToddBlack88
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC 2010 F650GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalAthlete View Post
Man, two pages and nobody's posted this yet?

I posted the link in post 17, just not embedded.

Classic video
      02-20-2021, 02:16 AM   #59
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
What about silicone?
It's not so much the 'what' as the 'why'. Modifications made for superficial reasons are the problem for me; they hint at potential incompatibilities. Takes all sorts to make a world though
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2021, 04:25 AM   #60
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tambohamilton View Post
It's not so much the 'what' as the 'why'. Modifications made for superficial reasons are the problem for me; they hint at potential incompatibilities. Takes all sorts to make a world though
Says the guy who wants to mod his car...

I sincerely hope no one who thinks it’s a dealbreaker dates or marries a woman who ends up getting breast cancer. Pretty sure you’ve never seen the t-shirt that reads “Yes they’re fake, the real ones tried to kill me.” Women lose their breasts for a number of reasons, and if having implants makes them feel like a woman again, I hope you don’t ever leave someone because that’s your deal breaker.

Last edited by Sara; 02-20-2021 at 04:48 AM..
Appreciate 3
      02-20-2021, 04:45 AM   #61
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

If a woman isn't relatively fit with nice feet and a nice smile, I just......can't. I also gravitate towards white women. We like what we like, right?!?

Oh yeah, and beyond the superficial ramblings.....

....I need a woman I can be vulnerable with/to. Someone I can vent to and release the bullshit I suppress deep inside. I need a woman that I can escape with; the one that makes you forget about everything else when I'm with her. I'm probably asking for a unicorn, but I know they're out there.

[cue "X-Files" theme music]
Appreciate 3
Murf99314114.00
MKSixer34171.50
      02-20-2021, 04:46 AM   #62
Littlebear
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
What ever floats your boat man. My wife loves flip flops, but rock's heels. The fact that a woman a takes steps to be attractive is kool. It will never be something everyone likes, we all like different things, but I'd never be critical of anyone for their style choice or for doing something that makes them feel good about themselves. I like to think I can find beauty in just about everyone.

Peace out.
For every woman who feels sexy in heels, there are multiple women saying, "ooh, my poor feet!" And then they can add bad ankles when they age.
High heels are so last century....

Men, can you imagine yourselves wearing high heels? To work? Ever?

Murf

Last edited by Littlebear; 02-20-2021 at 04:58 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2021, 04:58 AM   #63
Littlebear
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Says the guy who wants to mod his car...
I sincerely hope no one who thinks it’s a dealbreaker dates or marries a woman who ends up getting breast cancer.... I hope you don’t ever leave someone because that’s your deal breaker.
I call foul ball!
I prefer real teeth, but if the person needs to fill a gap (like me), who am I to object?
I still have eyes, even though I can't touch. Gummybears make a good bedtime snack, but they are not a meal (is my analogy clear? )

Murf

PS: What about 'butt implants'? I have a hard time scoping out the real from the implants....

Last edited by Littlebear; 02-20-2021 at 06:20 AM..
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      02-20-2021, 05:01 AM   #64
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
I call foul ball!
I prefer real teeth, but if the person needs to fill a gap (like me), who am I to object?
I still have eyes, even though I can't touch. Gummybears make a good bedtime snack, but they are not a meal (is my analogy clear? )

Murf
Ha!
Appreciate 2
Littlebear3508.50
MKSixer34171.50
      02-20-2021, 06:28 AM   #65
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
As a millennial I see a lot of chicks who are very closed-minded. There's a reason my generation has a reputation for being self-centered and always wanting to have their own way.

I'm not a very political guy and consider myself mostly moderate. I know that compromise is a part of relationships, and even if your viewpoints differ you should be willing to respect one another at the end of the day. I have friends on both sides of the political aisle yet we remain friends because none of us are extreme and we can agree to disagree.

However it seems like most girls have very radical left-wing viewpoints and don't want anything to do with a guy who doesn't think exactly like them. Of course the other side is guilty of this too, but the overwhelming majority of millennial females are of the former persuasion. This militant attitude is a major turnoff for me.

Oh and another pet peeve: social media obsession. It reeks of insecurity and/or narcissism.
Totally agree. And it's not just the millennials. It's pervasive across the board with many women these days. Been doing the online dating thing since November and the number of profiles that put their political viewpoints front and center is astonishing. I chatted briefly with one lady that kept pushing the political angle even though I didn't want to talk about it and she is in her 40s. Another one in her mid 50's that reached out to me also had her politics front and center in her profile.

Another data point are my FB friends that I met through my dancing. It's amazing how the vast majority of them (men and women) are extreme far left.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34171.50
Germanauto9665.50
      02-20-2021, 06:35 AM   #66
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
No smokers
Not really a tatoo fan...one or two little tats no bigge. But that full sleeve, cleavage tat shit...miss me with that mess.
Overly religious
Dumb...its not cute
No sense of humor
High maintenance
NO baby voices!!! That ish is irritating
Yeah. Tats....I didn't realize what those meant with someone that has a ton of them. Big red flag for lots of mental issues. I dated two women that had a ton of tats. Both were bat shit crazy. Both had to me a problem with dependency on weed. I had no idea they were that hooked on it until we were a few dates in. One of them I was pissed because I only found out when we were on a weekend trip to my vacation home. She was hitting it pretty heavily in my car. She did have a medical marijuana card but I was not happy she put me in that situation especially if I were to be pulled over.

Which leads to the common complaint here about smokers. When I kissed her on that trip I felt as if I was kissing a weed bud.
Appreciate 1