United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 6MT Stripper

52k Miles 1995 E36 M3 Dakar Yellow

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi, I am selling my 1995 Dakar Yellow BMW E36 M3. I appreciate you being interested in my car and taking the time to read this ad, so I hope this ad is as clear and transparent as possible to present you with this special M3.

When I acquired this car last year, it was a race car that participated in a couple of SCCA races in the late 90s in stock class. So the car was slightly modded except for the full roll cage to meet the safety standards. I have spent the past year restoring this car. Now that I have completed the restoration, it is time for me to find it a new home. I am selling because I am moving and I have a few more M3s that this car just doesn't get enough love it deserves.

The car came with a lot of spare parts and a full box of trophies/ lap records along with all receipts from 1996 that are 3 inches thick. This car holds a clean California title and it has a clean carfax history with 2 previous owners. It currently has 52k miles on it and based on the receipts and carfax timeline, the engine was fully rebuilt in 2006 between 46-49k miles. After retiring from being a race car in the early 2000s, the car was stored and was rarely driven. To remove the racing livery, the car received a complete $6k professional paint job in the early 2000s shown on the receipts. The car is mostly stock now besides Bilstein shocks/springs, JB Racing lightweight flywheel, and GT Wing(I think it's the Erebuni brand from that time). The black vader seats are original and they were replaced with bucket seats in 1996 until my restoration, so they are in original mint condition. The car has a full set of mint DS1 Motorsport wheels, and the spare wheel has the original Michelin Pilot SX from 1994 on it.

I am asking $45,000 for this car and please only contact me if you have the money and are serious about buying. This is a mint, low mileage example of an E36 M3 with a highly desired color combo. I have 3 great examples of recent sales of low-mileage 1995 Dakar M3s to justify my price and I know the value of my car so please keep the negative comments to yourself. Knowing how many clean low mileage E36s are left out there, this E36 is not for everyone, but the ones who see its worth and do not want to miss an opportunity. I am located in Irvine, CA 92606. Serious inquiries only.

Thanks for reading. Open to trades.

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
RockinPA4852.50
      07-07-2022, 10:49 AM   #2
RaYsF82M4
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Super clean
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2022, 10:37 PM   #3
acorn_garage
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaYsF82M4 View Post
Super clean
Appreciate it!
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2022, 11:16 AM   #4
itsrichierich
Moto Lover
Rep
Drives: '19 BMW S1000XR

Wow!
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2022, 08:56 PM   #5
acorn_garage
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Price dropped, bump
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2022, 09:19 PM   #6
acorn_garage
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Bump, moved to NorCal, 94553. Drove the car up without any problem.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2022, 02:33 AM   #7
Aquino07
Banned
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by acorn_garage View Post
Hi, I am selling my 1995 Dakar Yellow BMW E36 M3. I appreciate you being interested in my car and taking the time to read this ad, so I hope this ad is as clear and transparent as possible to present you with this special M3.

When I acquired this car last year, it was a race car that participated in a couple of SCCA races in the late 90s in stock class. So the car was slightly modded except for the full roll cage to meet the safety standards. I have spent the past year restoring this car. Now that I have completed the restoration, it is time for me to find it a new home. I am selling because I am moving and I have a few more M3s that this car just doesn't get enough love it deserves.

The car came with a lot of spare parts and a full box of trophies/ lap records along with all receipts from 1996 that are 3 inches thick. This car holds a clean California title and it has a clean carfax history with 2 previous owners. It currently has 52k miles on it and based on the receipts and carfax timeline, the engine was fully rebuilt in 2006 between 46-49k miles. After retiring from being a race car in the early 2000s, the car was stored and was rarely driven. To remove the racing livery, the car received a complete $6k professional paint job in the early 2000s shown on the receipts. The car is mostly stock now besides Bilstein shocks/springs, JB Racing lightweight flywheel, and GT Wing(I think it's the Erebuni brand from that time). The black vader seats are original and they were replaced with bucket seats in 1996 until my restoration, so they are in original mint condition. The car has a full set of mint DS1 Motorsport wheels, and the spare wheel has the original Michelin Pilot SX from 1994 on it.

I am asking $45,000 for this car and please only contact me if you have the money and are serious about buying. This is a mint, low mileage example of an E36 M3 with a highly desired color combo. I have 3 great examples of recent sales of low-mileage 1995 Dakar M3s to justify my price and I know the value of my car so please keep the negative comments to yourself. Knowing how many clean low mileage E36s are left out there, this E36 is not for everyone, but the ones who see its worth and do not want to miss an opportunity. I am located in Irvine, CA 92606. Serious inquiries only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acorn_garage View Post

Wow it looks nice
Appreciate 1