E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Big Blue Waffle Weave Drying Towels?

03-17-2006, 02:51 PM   #1
330Inewbie
Private
Rep
Drives: 06 330i

Big Blue Waffle Weave Drying Towels?

Anyone try these for drying your car after a wash? Every detailing site sells their own version, and they all rave on the absorbing quality of these towels. I was thinking about buying one, but they aren't cheap, go for about $20 a piece. I already have a handful of the small regular size MF towels when I dry.

By the way, DavidN's suggestion to blot when drying worked amazing. No streaks at all.
      03-17-2006, 03:06 PM   #2
bimmernotbeamer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: N/A

The waffle weaves are nice for drying, no doubt about it. If you are happy with your current MF for drying than save your cash. However, if you would like a thirstier towel to help you dry faster, than the WW's are a good choice.

I'm glad you like the blotting trick. It works well!
Appreciate 0