home
E46 M3 Coupe and Convertible Forum General E46 M3 Forum

07-02-2014, 02:07 PM   #1
TVMA Doc
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3, Jerez Black

Garage List
Lowered M3 dropped off 6/28 at Allison in Moutain View?

I was dropping my e90 off for service when I noted a flat bed tow truck blocking both lanes to the service bays at Mountain View on Saturday 6/28. It was because the driver decided to angle in to drop the car RIGHT into the bay.

Unfortunately that put the end of the flat bed on the level with the wheels of the car impacting the sloped bay driveway. The driver couldn't figure out why the front bumper kept scraping. After about an hour (I kid you not!), he apparently decided to just brute force things. He pushed the car off the flatbed, nearly tearing the front bumper off and causing scuffing that was clearly visible from my vantage point over 30 feet away.

I made sure that my advisor and the receptionist knew about my displeasure over the situation, but I'm unsure whether the owner ever found out what happened. If you had an issue with this on this day and need a witness I was there and saw the entire incident. I might also mention that it had nothing to do with BMW, it was the moron driving the tow truck who was 100% at fault.

Not frequenting the e46 forum I'm not aware of any owners. I hoped that IF this was needed this would be the appropriate forum.

Last edited by TVMA Doc; 07-02-2014 at 05:40 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2014, 02:21 PM   #2
tbone28
vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
United_States
Rep
Drives: ^^^^^

Ouch. good looking out
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2014, 08:22 PM   #3
Prestigefrzn
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11' M3

Wow. That would have pissed me off and it's not even my car. I hope the right person sees this.
Appreciate 0