11-15-2006, 04:10 PM   #1
cdheaven
I'm Starving , So I Guess You Are What You Eat
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

I dont like GM buttttt

This looks kinda cool. taken from
http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/news/gm...ets-215062.php

Through the marvel of two-way radio frequency communication, the General's now got a brand new toy coming your way. It's a -- wait for it -- hell, give it a drum-roll -- key fob! And if we're to believe the hype, it promises to revolutionize your pocket through a breakthrough in miniaturization of both size and costs. For the wee fee of only $150, this new key chain attachment finally puts key information drivers need to know at all times right at their fingertips -- and from the comfort of their home or place of work via a crisp little Tamagotchi-like screen on the front of the fob. So that means it's the answer to all of our prayers -- no more sleepless nights worrying if your car's tires are properly inflated -- it's right there on your key fob. No more...

...leaving the bar an hour early because you need to change your favorite radio presets -- it's right there on your key fob. No more eye strain trying to peek out your front window to check if your passenger side window is half an inch down -- it's right there on your key fob. No more staying at work all night with a half-blind dwarf and a panda bear because you're not sure you've got any gas in the car -- ok, that one doesn't make sense -- but whatevs, you get the picture -- this fob's got a hella lot of information available to you.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2006, 04:11 PM   #2
cdheaven
I'm Starving , So I Guess You Are What You Eat
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

oops. i posted this twice. im retarded. can a mod delete this please.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2006, 10:32 PM   #3
Master Deep
Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 325xi

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
That is pretty cool. So I'm assuming it's linked to the security system and will tell you if your alarm goes off or someone breaks into your car. So you can worry a little less about where you parked your car and how fast you have to come back out.
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2006, 07:57 PM   #4
enwhykiid
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 titanium 330XI

pretty crazy key fob