United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3 -Smurfy Blue Vinyl

WTT: My MINT 6MT Vert for your Coupe

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Long shot but decided that I want a coupe so I can turn it into a more trackish/canyon tool. Mainly want buckets in the car. Can’t do that in a vert unless you get a roll/harness bar in the rear.

i LOVE my vert and if my wife would let me, I’d just buy a coupe and keep my vert, but 4 cars won’t happen.

also rather not sell and then purchase a coupe just to save the hassle of tire kickers and going through that whole process. Ugh.

car is in immaculate condition and I have a 5 inch folder full of records from the first owner to now.

2003 M3 Convertible with 6MT (from factory)
81k miles
OEM Hardtop Included

Car is carbon black but I wrapped it in Avery aqua blue (Miami blue).

Rod bearings have been done twice. Once at 7k miles by the dealer and just now at 80500miles by European Auto Source.

VANOS was serviced at 30k and was just recently serviced by European Auto source at 80500miles. They upgraded the exhaust hub and changed out some items to refresh the system.

subframe was checked out by European auto source when I performed the RB and VANOS. They said it was fine.

car was modded as oem+. Has a dual ar20 rasp pipe, Eisenmann exhaust, apex wheels, Dynavin 8, interior subwoofer and suspension + a host of maintenance performed.

see photos.

PM me if interested in a TRADE only. I can Possibly put cash on top but need to be the right condition and color. I’m not in a rush and just putting a feeler out there. I’ll give more info for anyone really interested!

Looking for a clean coupe. As I know prices on coupe are more money than the verts, I don’t mind a higher mileage one or possibly SMG. I would really prefer under 120k miles and a 6MT (smg swapped or whatever) with NO body damage.

lmk folks!

Julian

Attached Images

Appreciate 0