BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
2002 BMW E46 M3 Imola Red Cabriolet 57k Miles 2 Owners**

-Price is $27,900 USD Or best offer.
-SMG Cabriolet
-2 Owner Car
-More Photos and Videos Available Upon Request!

-Videos:

-No financing.
-No trades.
-Thank you.

-2 Owner Car.
-Clean Title.
-Clean Car Carfax.
-1 minor Accident Reported in 2002
-General amount of record kept documents that continues.

****RECENT MAINTENANCE / INFORMATION****
-New Liqui 10W-60 Moly Engine Oil & Mann Filter.
-Engine and AC Air Filter.
-Alignment Done in November 2021.
-Convertible Top Fully functional without any discrepancies, damages / tears or delay time.
-Windshield Cowl.
-AC System serviced.
-OEM BMW E46 M3 Convertible* Floor Mats.
-New Headlight Lens.
-New OEM Headlight Gasket Trim Piece
-OEM Gas Cap.
-New OEM Alternator
-New Battery
-Meticulously owned. Paint is flawless in person especially in the sun.
-Well Kept.
-Harmon Kardon Package sound system from BMW
-Upper Headlight Cover Strip x2
-New Genuine Rear Ashtray 51168268340
-Car sat for 8+ years in 2nd Owner possession. Full System Check Since November 2021 ✅
-Paint is 9/10. (Minimal Scratches on bootlid/trunk, common front bumper wear marks near front/underneath and rear bumper has one mark. Front bonnet/hood shows minimal sign of overspray. Will Show photos of all areas.)
-M3 Trunk Emblem fading in colors. Chrome tone finish still sharp.
-Body 8.5/10 (Very very small dents on trunk bootlid and clear coat shows sign of exposure in small spot 2cm** sized) Will Show photos of all areas. Too small and iPhone 13 Pro cannot pick up.
-Black Napa Leather interior.
-1 Small tear on driver seat, "Will Show photos of all areas." Other than that immaculate interior (with every window / seat in working order. As well as all OEM interior / options.)
(Every seat is immaculate. Driver Seat shows signs of wear. Will Show photos of all areas)
-10/10 Headliner in cockpit completely flawless.
-Hardtop has been on for 8+ years. Due to headliner condition being pristine condition.
-10/10 Soft Bat wings in OEM condition. Will show Photos.
-10/10 Soft-Top Just Serviced! ✅
-10/10 Soft-Top woks perfect. ✅
-Soft top dopes leak if driver door is opened consistently during wet climates. (Common on convertibles)
-Spotless Engine Bay and Trunk. ✅
-Valves Adjustments and Valve Cover done under service B at 50k miles.
-Rear Differential Mounts replaced with Condor Bushings.
-Rear Differential Fluid Change with Motul 75w-90 (OEM additive included)
-Rear Differential 3 seals replaced (CV Seals x2 and Piston Driveshaft seal)
-Bearings done under Recall Campaign in 2005. (verified with BMW after providing VIN at 50k miles)
-No Reinforcement in Subframe (Not Needed)
INSPECTED** 11/5/2021. ✅
-Driven over 400 miles under ownership.
-SMG was serviced recently. ✅
-SMG pump working flawless. Primes every time.
-Can add SMG CSL tune for an extra $300 from Motoren Motor Worxs L.L.C..
-Front tires have great thread life left.
-Rear Tires are brand new with thread but the same with the front, all 4 tires have an early manufacture date on them. Another fact on how this 2002 BMW E46 M3 Imola Red Cabriolet with 57k Miles sat for most of its time.
-Front Brakes Rotors recommended to be changed.
-Brakes all have brake pad life.
-Rear undercarriage near exhaust shows some sign of rust. More Photos and Videos Available Upon Request! Only in that interchangeable area**.
-Coolant Flush.
-1 Key.
-Booklets and Service Records. (Check photos for some out of the many other).
-Photo drobox containing more photos available upon request.

Price is $27,900 USD Or best offer.
No financing.
No trades.
Thank you.

**** More Photos and Videos Available Upon Request! ****

Contact us directly for more information.
*** More Photos and Videos Available Upon Request! ***

DESCRIPTION
2003 BMW M3
BMW M, ("M" for "Motorsport"), was initially created to facilitate BMW's racing program, which was very successful in the 1960s and 1970s. As time passed, BMW M began to supplement BMW's vehicle portfolio with specially modified higher trim models, for which they are now most known by the general public. These M-badged cars traditionally include modified engines, transmissions, suspensions, interior trims, aerodynamics, and exterior modifications to set them apart from their counterparts. All M models are tested and tuned at BMW's private facility at the Nürburgring racing circuit in Germany.
Total production of the E46 M3 was 56,133 coupés and 29,633 convertibles.

-OEM Factory BMW Imola Red 405 Paint code
Only 2% of BMW E46 M3 imported from Germany in early 2000s to the United States were in Imola Red... Regardless of the body and transmission of the BMW E46 M3.

Appreciate 0
      12-14-2021, 12:13 AM   #2
Risky_M3
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 3x e46 m3's / 135i manual

price dropped to $24,999 obo!
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2021, 06:49 AM   #3
kermmmit
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 M

https://www.pcarmarket.com/auction/n...3-convertible/
So NO RESERVE auction ended at 15k and you didn't let buyer get it?? What was point to list it there ??? If you wanted loose your reputation Congratulations you did it !
Also I wouldn't say clean Carfax with accident in history. On the end I recommend to change differential oil again with correct one if you don't want to damage differential because you filled it with transmission oil......

Last edited by kermmmit; 12-14-2021 at 07:26 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2021, 07:56 AM   #4
Risky_M3
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kermmmit View Post
So NO RESERVE auction ended at 15k and you didn't let buyer get it?? What was point to list it there ??? If you wanted loose your reputation Congratulations you did it !
Also I wouldn't say clean Carfax with accident in history. On the end I recommend to change differential oil again with correct one if you don't want to damage differential because you filled it with transmission oil......

Thanks for your reply. Please read the last comment presented on that website. It’s not legal selling the car that low. The car was just purchased this year for selling purposes. It wouldn’t make sense to sell it for $15,000.. Nor was it purchased for $15,000 either. I already apologized and if anyone is aware these car, this one in particular, is value more than what it was bidded for. Now, for “reputation”, that’s an online auction which I’m originally against the idea in the first place. The person who told me about that site works there and was the one who suggested the auction format. I was against “no reserve” but was assured it gains attractions. I’ve sold close to 20 of these vehicles over a year and half. I’ve had great experience with this differential fluid by the way. Thanks for your input. And have a great day about that because no complaints here my friend. The Imola Red M3 will sit and wait for the right buyer. Check the first car I posted here. It sat for 4 months until the right buyer arrived. I reached out by phone n email to the last bidder if you are aware as well. Clean carfax can mean a number of things. This car has had one accident in the rear which again is all stated on the PCar Market’s website. By the way if you wondering about the owner count it is only 2 since dealerships have this car for sale in the past and a dealership isn’t technically an owner at that point. Anything else please ask away.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2021, 08:01 AM   #5
Risky_M3
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risky_M3 View Post
Thanks for your reply. Please read the last comment presented on that website. It’s not legal selling the car that low. The car was just purchased this year for selling purposes. It wouldn’t make sense to sell it for $15,000.. Nor was it purchased for $15,000 either. I already apologized and if anyone is aware these car, this one in particular, is value more than what it was bidded for. Now, for “reputation”, that’s an online auction which I’m originally against the idea in the first place. The person who told me about that site works there and was the one who suggested the auction format. I was against “no reserve” but was assured it gains attractions. I’ve sold close to 20 of these vehicles over a year and half. I’ve had great experience with this differential fluid by the way. Thanks for your input. And have a great day about that because no complaints here my friend. The Imola Red M3 will sit and wait for the right buyer. Check the first car I posted here. It sat for 4 months until the right buyer arrived. I reached out by phone n email to the last bidder if you are aware as well. Clean carfax can mean a number of things. This car has had one accident in the rear which again is all stated on the PCar Market’s website. By the way if you wondering about the owner count it is only 2 since dealerships have this car for sale in the past and a dealership isn’t technically an owner at that point. Anything else please ask away.
“Filled with transmission oil”

I have to show the team at Corsa Tech and WtfMotorSports this thread Forsure.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2021, 08:11 AM   #6
Risky_M3
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Also, I hear allot of negatives about the Z4 M
How well does it suit you, what about the steering? I know you have the s54 but I hear the steering especially at cornering speeds is nothing, amongst other things too
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2021, 08:30 AM   #7
Risky_M3
Enlisted Member
Rep

BUMP
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2021, 08:40 AM   #8
kermmmit
Private
Rep

Quote:
That's funny you said it's not legal to sell this car that low but it's legal to buy it that low ?? Typical dealer.
Please understand me. I didn't say this car is worth 15k it's worth more, but this was your choice to go with NO RESERVE auction. If you agree with that and you offer your product with no reserve car should be sold. You could put reserve but you didn't do it......
I also saw this car sold on ebay for 19k before auction. Why you didn't let this go for 19k ?? Personally I think it's worth around 18- 19k because of smg and accident in history. Recently similar M3 with manual transmission , hardtop , clean title sold for 25k on BAT.

Last edited by kermmmit; 12-14-2021 at 09:11 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2021, 08:43 AM   #9
kermmmit
Private
Rep

Quote:
“Filled with transmission oil”

I have to show the team at Corsa Tech and WtfMotorSports this thread Forsure.
Yes please let them read manual book of this car. They will find info about correct oil viscosity there.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2022, 03:40 PM   #10
hutman
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Hi is this car still available? What is the current asking price?
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2022, 03:41 PM   #11
Risky_M3
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Yes please let them read manual book of this car. They will find info about correct oil viscosity there.
Hi, this 2002 Imola Red E46 M3 has been sold since a few days ago. Sorry for not updating thread!
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2022, 03:43 PM   #12
Risky_M3
Enlisted Member
Rep

SOLD
Appreciate 0