home
E46 M3 Marketplace Owners Classifieds Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust

05-27-2021, 08:06 AM   #1
Duck360198
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F30 340i Laguna Seca Blue

FS: OEM BMW Motorsport P54B32 Carbon Fiber Airbox & Die Wethje Unfiltered Section

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hey Everyone!

WHAT:
I am looking to sell my new, never installed OEM BMW Motorsport P54B33 carbon fiber airbox with the Die Wethje carbon fiber unfiltered section. This airbox assembly came from the previous owner of a vehicle I purchased (2005 BMW M3 ZCP). I was told it was never installed and he was the one who purchased it. Both the airbox and unfiltered section came in separate manufacturer boxes, they will remain in those boxes, and will be shipped in a single box for added protection. This is the same box assembly that is in the Z4M GTE race car.

CONDITION:
Both items are in excellent condition with no visible imperfections that I can tell on the carbon. I noticed that the skinny neoprene gasket strip on the unfiltered section is loose for about 2”. A simple adhesive should keep that secured. I am only including a couple photos but shoot me a message and I can text as many as you like.

PRICING:
It is my understanding that this box is essentially an OEM CSL Airbox with an oil pick-up. The airbox part number is 11618299520. It appears to be currently available for $3,944.47 at getbmwparts (Tischer…my personal favorite). The Die Wethje part number is 11618299525, but is NLA. The last pricing I see had it at $1,946 through ECS. Not sure how long it’s been NLA for. If I recall, the other difference with this airbox is that the unfiltered section does not allow for the CSL flap actuator to attach. So this would sound like a CSL with the flap open at all times…which is a glorious thing! 😉 If you wanted to go with the unfiltered section that accommodates the flap actuator it is available through ECS for $2,240 (part number 11617833497). I will consider splitting up the airbox and the unfiltered section if there's interest in both. I already have someone who *may* be interested in the unfiltered section. I would obviously price things accordingly.

The total for the airbox and the currently available unfiltered section is $6,185 plus tax. I am looking to net $5,500 OBO. You cover actual shipping costs, PayPal fees, or any other applicable fees. If you see better pricing, by all means, let’s chat. If you want to consider a payment plan I’m up for it (nothing is being shipped until I’m paid in full). I’m open to other methods of payment (no crypto).

I am located in Cincinnati, OH. I will ship worldwide. I would highly suggest insurance but that’s your call. I will also drive a reasonable distance to meet you in a public location. I have a lot of feedback on eBay and on other marketplaces I can share as well.

TRADES:
I'll consider possible trades. Some things I'm looking for are other OEM E46 M3 CSL parts (primarily OEM CSL brakes, OEM CSL suspension, OEM CSL Wheels, but will entertain all CSL parts) and full E46 M3 M-Texture (preferably manual seats) interior.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Appreciate 0
      09-17-2021, 06:28 AM   #2
Duck360198
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F30 340i Laguna Seca Blue

Bump!
Appreciate 0