BMW E46 M3 - Legend Eternal
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
home
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions

08-23-2021, 10:59 AM   #1
hrk175
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW

Beware of user/seller "este"

User named "este" posted his 2015 M235i for sale in the member classifieds on 2addicts. We met up in Austin and he showed me the car and let me test drive it.
I liked it and we began negotiating. We agreed on a figure closer to his asking than I wanted to be, but it was fair considering the condition, accident history, and age. We agreed over text and set up a time to meet today, 8/23, for a final inspection and for me to make the cash payment.
I secured payment from a bank, incurring $1,200 of sunk costs for fees and upfront interest. The night before we were scheduled to meet, Esteban texted me that he was backing out of the deal with no regard for my non-refundable $1,200. I even gave him several options to compromise, including regular "visitations" and co-driving at Autocross events. His response was to block me. Absolute coward move and I would warn anyone against buying or selling anything with this guy. He truly can't be trusted and tried to weasel out even after I told him his flip-flop is going to cost me $1,200.
Mods, please consider banning este, this forum is a safer and more trustworthy place without him.
Appreciate 2
overcoil3068.50
Doctor_X1158.00