Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E46 M3

FS: 2003 M3 - Steel Grey - Coupe - 6spd - 114k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 25,000.00

Item Interest
Here is my cargurus listing with pictures. I have a lot more, so I'm happy to email/text them to any interested buyers.

I have a 2003 M3 in Steel Grey with black leather interior. I am selling all my cars because I will be moving to NYC early next year.

The car is modified with a Borla exhaust and headers (to be honest, I forget which brand it was; I bought the car like this 6 years ago). I'm also 99.99% certain the car had its cats removed by one of the previous owners based on the CO smell it gives off, but the CEL was coded out from a Frank Smith tune. I've had zero issues getting the car passed for all my state inspections in MA and TX.

It's never been in an accident and has no damage history. Wheels are the ZCP (competition) wheels from an E92 M3.

Up to date with all maintenance as recommended by the enthusiasts and BMW schedule. Have all records, too. Car has been super reliable for me as my daily for the past six years.

Maintenance I performed:
- Replaced an O2 sensor upon purchase
- Replaced a wheel speed sensor
- Replaced the timing belt this year
- Replaced the alternator two years ago
- Replaced the battery one year ago
- Annual oil changes
- Replaced the differential seal and diff fluid this year
- Rod bearings replaced under the recall
- New PS4 tires on the rear from early 2020 when COVID hit and barely added any miles to it since then. Fronts will need replacing in 5k miles or so.

Subframe has no signs of cracking; it hasn't been reinforced. I don't drive aggressively or launch it, so it's been trouble free for me. Still on the original clutch and has plenty of bite.

Car has some rock chips on the front bumper as expected for a 19 year old car. But overall in fantastic condition.

The roof rack trim pieces also fell off while I was driving. I've been trying to source two replacement pieces in the steel grey color, but it's been very difficult. I currently have a replacement pair in silver, so it doesn't color match completely. But I will provide this to the buyer.

I'd give the exterior a 7.5/10 and the interior an 8/10 for the age and miles.

Appreciate 0