11-03-2021, 07:36 PM   #1
tylercea1
Rep
Drives: 2002 e39 m5

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
The key is reading...Up for sale is my beautiful 2002 BMW E46 M3 6-speed manual finished in steel grey metallic 004 with only 83,660 miles, I bought the car off a older gentlemen who owned the car for about 12 years. I myself have owned the car for about a year and a half and my reason for sale is to buy a 996 c4s off of a long time friend. I have just about every service record for the car since brand new organized in a binder. Rod bearings (22k miles by BMW) and subframe reinforcements have been completed with paperwork. Vanos was serviced many years ago but I don't have the records so lets assume it was not completed. Below will be the major/minor services completed in the last 20k ish miles from myself and the previous owner. The car is insanely clean and no expense has been spared to keep this car running perfectly.

60k- Service 2 including valve adjustment, trans oil, diff oil, cabin air filter, air filter, and fuel filter...Front rotors, pads, and sensors were also done at this time along with a cooling system refresh.
63,093- Oil change 10-60
66,040- Oil change 10-60
67,879- Oil change 10-60, power steering high pressure hose, Replace sunroof cassette and all mechanisms.
70,471- Oil change 10-60, rear pads and rotors, brake fluid flush, rear passenger window molding.
75,780- Oil change, front brake pads, brake fluid flush, front brake lines, Recall for DME control module, Front and passenger airbag recall. (This was at BMW of York PA)
77,298- Subframe inspection, technician states " I checked the subframe and the body and it's in good shape"
79,861- Oil change 10-60
80,196- Full set of all seasons installed, all new belts installed.
80,525- Battery
82,050- Drop subframe and install AKG reinforcement plates, All OEM bushings including Diff, RTAB, Subframe and control arms.
82,716- Oil change 10-60
83,1xx- Full PDR off all metal panels on the car, Full wet sand and compound (paint restoration), passenger/drivers window regulators/motors, rear tail light lenses, drivers/passenger window moldings, removed very old clear bra from hood, bumper, and both front fenders, touched up a ding on hood, and small scratch on drivers door... Carfax for some idiotic reason reported the paint restoration as damage so I had to go through a whole thing with the investigation unit at Carfax to get it removed. This included getting a certified letter from the restoration place stating there was no damage, as well as a certified letter from Geico stating there was no accident or damage claims tied to the car, I have all proper documentation to prove I was framed and not the killer LOL
83,461- Installed front control arms with bushings, both tie rods, sway bar end links, steering rack boot repair kit, 6 coils and 6 plugs, fuel filter...Car had a SES light for small evap leak so the 6 boots and clamps for intake manifold were placed along with crankcase breather hose, PCV hose, and one other hose I have to check the part number.

The car runs and drives amazing and the mileage won't go up too much, I have only put about 5k miles on it over the last year and a half....Being 20 years old its not perfect so here's the stuff that bothers me. Pillars need to be refinished, drivers seat has some wear, the front bumper has a small nick just below the kidney grills, and the passenger window tint is just starting to peel in the corner... Im asking 30k for the car and too be honest there is not a whole lot of room on that, but that being said I'm a reasonable guy so I will accept a REASONABLE offer for the car. I have a clean and clear title in my name. I am open to a PPI at your expense and the closest airport to me is ISLIP and I'm more then happy to split your ticket price with you. I trust this car to drive across the country and it is a truly well maintained and well taken care of example. Please don't hesitate to message me with any questions or if you want specific pictures or some videos that I have.

Vin:WBSBL93482JR17065
Phone number: 631-708-4502

Attached Images

Appreciate 0