08-23-2021, 09:28 PM   #45
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Don’t let that distract you from the fact that Russel Westbrook suffered the worst home loss of his career to none other than Colt McCoy @ Lumen Field.
Um, wrong sport pal. Lol.
For someone that now appears to be criticizing RW, you sure sound desperate to get him. BTW, wasn't that game played w/o a crowd? I'm willing to bet it would've been a different result if the fans were there. It was an off day for the team, and their D was to blame anyway.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2021, 11:53 PM   #46
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
Um, wrong sport pal. Lol.
For someone that now appears to be criticizing RW, you sure sound desperate to get him. BTW, wasn't that game played w/o a crowd? I'm willing to bet it would've been a different result if the fans were there. It was an off day for the team, and their D was to blame anyway.
Lol yup I said Westbrook as I’ve been getting those two confused lately. BTW, doesn’t that loss count? Also, thank you for proving my point that the Seahawks desperately need home fans for that ‘edge’ to win. Even Cowboys fans don’t succumb to that low of an excuse. Yeah, I thought about him being a Giant. However, he would get chewed up in ‘NJ’. No worries though, as when Danny Dimes does falter, Gmen will have those two top 10 picks.

I’m the biggest critic of my team. Evan Engram is an overrated butterfinger TE and Barkley has only been on the field for 25 minutes and he’s anointed one of the top 5 RB’s in the game when he’s always injured and vastly overrated too. Danny Dimes, you know where I stand with him.

You need to understand that the Seahawks have a head coach who should have been fired years ago. He cost them a 2nd SB and even though I’m busting your balls about Russell Westbrook (Wilson), his play calling and not getting him the right players around him (I know that’s the GM’s job but Carrol has say too) is getting old. Russ can cook a great meal but when he’s the only one in the kitchen 24/7, burnt meals will come out every now and then. Now, they have a new OC right? Do you want Carroll gone if Seattle doesn’t go playoff deep this season? Serious question.

Last edited by F30lolz; 08-24-2021 at 12:16 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2021, 12:22 AM   #47
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Garage List
Josh Rosen was just picked up by the Falcons. Not sure if he’s really that bad or he just hasn’t had a real shot since his rookie season.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2021, 08:51 AM   #48
tcphoto
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 6MT Coupe

I think the issue was him coming to the NFL a year too soon, the money must be very enticing. I believe that it's important to have a player in the right system, coaches and organization. Perhaps Josh will develop into a good backup but I think that Franks has a better chance at being a starter.
      08-24-2021, 08:56 AM   #49
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

We won! I called one play

Do not trust a 7 year old who says she will walk and not be too tired. Carrying a 40 lb child, in espadrilles, 3 blocks at 22:45 suuuuucccckkkksssss.
Appreciate 1
vreihen1614885.00
      08-24-2021, 11:18 AM   #50
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep

Quote:
Lol yup I said Westbrook as I’ve been getting those two confused lately. BTW, doesn’t that loss count? Also, thank you for proving my point that the Seahawks desperately need home fans for that ‘edge’ to win. Even Cowboys fans don’t succumb to that low of an excuse. Yeah, I thought about him being a Giant. However, he would get chewed up in ‘NJ’. No worries though, as when Danny Dimes does falter, Gmen will have those two top 10 picks.

I’m the biggest critic of my team. Evan Engram is an overrated butterfinger TE and Barkley has only been on the field for 25 minutes and he’s anointed one of the top 5 RB’s in the game when he’s always injured and vastly overrated too. Danny Dimes, you know where I stand with him.

You need to understand that the Seahawks have a head coach who should have been fired years ago. He cost them a 2nd SB and even though I’m busting your balls about Russell Westbrook (Wilson), his play calling and not getting him the right players around him (I know that’s the GM’s job but Carrol has say too) is getting old. Russ can cook a great meal but when he’s the only one in the kitchen 24/7, burnt meals will come out every now and then. Now, they have a new OC right? Do you want Carroll gone if Seattle doesn’t go playoff deep this season? Serious question.
Trust me, I know all about the Seahawks and that dates back to the era well before Pete Carroll and the current generation. You're talking to someone that witnessed games at the old Kingdome that was obliterated many years ago before there was a Lumen Field.

I don't really care about the game against Colt McCoy and sure it counts, but that's not the reason why the hawks didn't go further in the playoffs. I do agree that PC should be shouldering much of the blame for their inexcusable losses but it is what it is. He doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Their real issue is the offensive line or lack thereof. RW also needs to take some blame because he holds the ball way too long sometimes and takes sacks when he should throw the ball away. I'm just hoping their new offense can click but I'm worried it's going to take a while. They had to deal with that moron Darrel Bevell for so long and that mindset is probably still engraved into their brains but we'll see how the new OC influences their play. I for one am excited because I think it should open things up much more for them and they theoretically will become less predictable (aka run the ball first 2 downs then throw it.).

BTW, as far as that 2nd SB they had a chance to win, I don't put that squarely on PC's shoulders. It was the OC and RW himself that also need to reflect on that play. We all know if they would've handed the ball to Beast Mode they'd have won 2 consecutive SBs and I would've been happy AF, especially being against the f'n Pats whom I hate. I thought that was the worst SB choke but I then realized that was a very competitive back-and-forth game. The Falcons take the cake on ultimate choke job. That was painful to witness and knew it would eventually be the end for Dan Quinn though he stayed longer than I thought. I doubt he's going to fix Dallas' problems on defense.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2021, 12:58 PM   #51
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Garage List
That SB ending kinda reminds me of another WTF moment in G6 of the 86 WS when Buckner botched that grounder, allowing the Mets to win and force a G7. I’ll agree with you about the Falcons as they haven’t been the same since that choke job. I mean at least you got a SB in the bag. Many teams cannot say that for the past 25 plus years…cough..Dallas..sneeze.
Appreciate 1
TiMSport12786.50
      08-26-2021, 07:41 AM   #52
giowanni88
Rep
Drives: F11

Can the Chiefs make it this Season?
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2021, 08:18 AM   #53
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by giowanni88 View Post
The SB? They should but they’ll be battling the Bills for that #1 seed. I see:

Ravens out of the AFC North

Colts out of the AFC South (bad division with 1 decent team, even if Wentz is still traumatized over the Nick Foles statue).

If the Chiefs have to play at Buffalo in January, I don’t like their chances though.
Appreciate 1
vreihen1614885.00
      08-26-2021, 09:19 AM   #54
B Hunter
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by giowanni88 View Post
Absolutely. Best Quarterback, new upgraded line, improved defense. Bad taste in players mouths = motivation.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2021, 10:32 AM   #55
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep

The "best quarterback" certainly didn't look and play like one in that last SB. Just saying.
Appreciate 1
Bongoxxx804.00
      08-26-2021, 11:01 AM   #56
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

I'm going to hawks last preseason sat. Haven't showed me shit yet.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2021, 12:43 PM   #57
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
The "best quarterback" certainly didn't look and play like one in that last SB. Just saying.
Not sure what sb you were watching. mahomes looked like the only one actually playing

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2021, 01:25 PM   #58
vreihen16
Recovering Perfectionist
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
If the Chiefs have to play at Buffalo in January, I don’t like their chances though.
I do...and I'm not just saying that because I was live in [then] Rich Stadium the last time that KC went to Buffalo in January (30-13 Bills).

There is probably still an imprint of Joe Montana in the field, from when the Bills defense sacked him so hard that he was seeing stars for weeks.

Go, Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
      08-26-2021, 01:29 PM   #59
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
Not sure what sb you were watching. mahomes looked like the only one actually playing
I watched the one where he completed about half of his passes and threw 2 pics and no TDs, that one.
Appreciate 1
Efthreeoh16946.00
      08-26-2021, 02:03 PM   #60
TheWatchGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
I watched the one where he completed about half of his passes and threw 2 pics and no TDs, that one.
Tell me you didnt watch the game, without telling me you didnt watch the game...

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2021, 02:06 PM   #61
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
Tell me you didnt watch the game, without telling me you didnt watch the game...
I have no idea what you're trying to say.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2021, 05:29 PM   #62
lakefront
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 Macan GTS

He's trying to say that the Tampa defense dominated the Chiefs offense to the point that Mahomes was running for his life on almost every play. Is that the QBs fault? Oh, thats right, Brady won that game...
Appreciate 1
Efthreeoh16946.00
      08-26-2021, 06:02 PM   #63
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep

Well, actually he did win that game and of course it was with the help of his D and other teammates. Doesn't that underscore the importance of having a complete team? Oh and trust me, as a Seahawks fan I know all about having a QB run around trying to avoid being sacked.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2021, 06:04 PM   #64
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
I'm going to hawks last preseason sat. Haven't showed me shit yet.
Yeah I've been concerned but I'm hoping it's mainly due to the fact they hadn't played many starters, certainly not on offense. Fingers crossed.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2021, 06:47 PM   #65
lakefront
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 Macan GTS

Quote:
Well, actually he did win that game and of course it was with the help of his D and other teammates. Doesn't that underscore the importance of having a complete team? Oh and trust me, as a Seahawks fan I know all about having a QB run around trying to avoid being sacked.
Brady had virtually nothing to do with winning that game. Any decent QB would have been on the winning side with that defense and the weapons the Bucs had. As always, the QB gets too much credit and too much blame....except for Brady, who never gets blamed for anything.
Appreciate 1
Bongoxxx804.00
      08-26-2021, 07:49 PM   #66
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakefront View Post
Brady had virtually nothing to do with winning that game. Any decent QB would have been on the winning side with that defense and the weapons the Bucs had. As always, the QB gets too much credit and too much blame....except for Brady, who never gets blamed for anything.
Yeah I get the point you're trying to make, but what on earth actually happened to the Chiefs who were considered the favorites ever since they won the previous SB? As I said, even if you have a great QB, you need complimentary players to make it happen. BTW, I can't stand TB so just want to make that clear.

Edit: TB = Tom Brady. I realized it could also mean Tampa Bay, lol.

Last edited by TiMSport; 08-26-2021 at 07:58 PM..
Appreciate 0