BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board

10-31-2021, 03:50 PM   #1
MsGoGoMoto
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 i3+REX, 1999 K1200RS Moto

I'm Fried on Delta 8 Cookies Tonight!

Boys and girls, I'm going to type up a high post as I'm sizzling on a chunk of this delightful chocolate chip cookie drizzled with 50 MG of delta 8THC. I've only eaten a quarter cookie and threw on the brakes.. because I'm cruising. After fighting over the t-stat settings with Mr Moto, I whipped out the phone and hit preconditioning, now sitting in the i3 laid back in the cargo area with the rear seats folded down. Yes, feck you smart asses, I can fit back here and shut your yap . Garage closed, lights off. iPad in my hand. I

Just noticed I only have on a right sock, and I got funions in my crotch. I forgot I grabbed those and jammed them in the belt line because my hands were full. But I was only carrying my iPad, so why the hell did I stuff the bag

Got dammint the bag popped. I got spilt in the back now. Damn they are sharp. Had no idea funions were so poky.

Anyway. I just had to go back and get this post out of draft because I got sidetracked looking for a new folding knife on Amazon.

I probsbabaly should be getting dinners ready, but I think I'll go get dinner ready.

I don't feel like getting up, but I got funions in pants.

Go braves!
Appreciate 5
Buug95917411.00
Lady Jane70862.50
EnVe461037.50
      10-31-2021, 03:53 PM   #2
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Wtf….
Appreciate 2
MsGoGoMoto1218.00
King Rudi13154.00
      10-31-2021, 03:55 PM   #3
Lady Jane
Cailín gan eagla.
Rep
Drives: 2024 X3 M40i and R1200RT bike.

Good job on getting fried!
Appreciate 2
MsGoGoMoto1218.00
Murf99314114.00
      10-31-2021, 03:57 PM   #4
MsGoGoMoto
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 i3+REX, 1999 K1200RS Moto

Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Buug95917411.00
      10-31-2021, 04:44 PM   #5
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Note to self; drugs are bad m'kay...
Appreciate 3
MsGoGoMoto1218.00
Mosaud19983940.50
King Rudi13154.00
      10-31-2021, 04:52 PM   #6
joooiiiiii
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsGoGoMoto View Post
Boys and girls, I'm going to type up a high post as I'm sizzling on a chunk of this delightful chocolate chip cookie drizzled with 50 MG of delta 8THC. I've only eaten a quarter cookie and threw on the brakes.. because I'm cruising. After fighting over the t-stat settings with Mr Moto, I whipped out the phone and hit preconditioning, now sitting in the i3 laid back in the cargo area with the rear seats folded down. Yes, feck you smart asses, I can fit back here and shut your yap . Garage closed, lights off. iPad in my hand. I

Just noticed I only have on a right sock, and I got funions in my crotch. I forgot I grabbed those and jammed them in the belt line because my hands were full. But I was only carrying my iPad, so why the hell did I stuff the bag

Got dammint the bag popped. I got spilt in the back now. Damn they are sharp. Had no idea funions were so poky.

Anyway. I just had to go back and get this post out of draft because I got sidetracked looking for a new folding knife on Amazon.

I probsbabaly should be getting dinners ready, but I think I'll go get dinner ready.

Go braves!
Wow, 50mg?? I can only handle 5-10mg...I'd be in another universe on 50mg.
Appreciate 2
Murf99314114.00
      10-31-2021, 05:59 PM   #7
DenverSteve
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW

If you need some instructions on how all this works - consult the experts......Colorado.
Appreciate 2
Murf99314114.00
EnVe461037.50
      10-31-2021, 07:11 PM   #8
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverSteve View Post
If you need some instructions on how all this works - consult the experts......Colorado.
You mean, California.

Also, 50mg? You gotta pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers.
Appreciate 4
EnVe461037.50
King Rudi13154.00
Bunnny219.50
      10-31-2021, 07:14 PM   #9
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by joooiiiiii View Post
Quote:

Go braves!
She's taking delta 8. It's hemp derived, it's NOTHING like delta 9, which is what you want.

Delta 8 does nothing for me and I mean absolutely nothing. It's what states that haven't legalized use to try and skirt the cannabis laws by using hemp to turn it into delta 8.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2021, 07:45 PM   #10
DenverSteve
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by joooiiiiii View Post
You are correct. The package contains 50mg. The average dose is 10mg. That's exactly why the package shows 4 servings. She's "fried" on a quarter cookie or 12.5mg. That would be normal.
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2021, 07:47 PM   #11
Murf993
Major
Rep
Drives: Porsche 993

Quote:
You are correct. The package contains 50mg. The average dose is 10mg. That's exactly why the package shows 4 servings. She's "fried" on a quarter cookie or 12.5mg. That would be normal.
Sure, but who eats 1/4 cookie?
Appreciate 5
Esteban43764.50
upstatedoc7561.50
King Rudi13154.00
MsGoGoMoto1218.00
      10-31-2021, 09:48 PM   #12
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Can you be allergic to edibles? I swear depending on the dose and the brand some edibles make me feel like my nose get super clogged up and I can't breathe. Horrible. Others make me feel chill and others knock me the fuck out and I sleep like I baby... I like those.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2021, 06:45 AM   #13
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

OK, where do I get these type of things????
Appreciate 1
upstatedoc7561.50
      11-01-2021, 07:01 AM   #14
ryan stewart
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 328it

My girl wont do edibles anymore because my buddy dosed us. He made his own bread but the recipe he got was for gummies, not an entire slice of bread. She and I split one.

Ive got 60-70lbs on her so it took a moment, I was able to cook dinner but once we started eating it went downhill. She started in on a panic attack so I took her upstairs and put her to bed. Had to convince her it was just going to be fine, tried to put something benign on TV but it ended up pivoting to the fucking salem witch trials, so found something else and spent the next go knows how long telling her she wasnt going to die, etc. Then it finally hit me HARD. Fingers and toes numb, losing time (and not like the usual "how long has it been" but literally skipping seconds at a time mid conversation). We were hung-over. And the funniest part is he and his buddies were downing that shit, he looked like a bag of ass the next morning.

Ive "OD'ed" on edibles a few times in my life (bunch of times in college, had been a while) so it wasnt much of a deal to me but she is DONE with edibles after that. I can get her to do the herb vape sometimes but that is about it anymore.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2021, 07:04 AM   #15
ryan stewart
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Can you be allergic to edibles? I swear depending on the dose and the brand some edibles make me feel like my nose get super clogged up and I can't breathe. Horrible. Others make me feel chill and others knock me the fuck out and I sleep like I baby... I like those.
Might just be the herb itself. I get some slight stuffiness from it sometimes (I still sleep like a baby) and Im usually just using an herb vape (aka unadulterated and even more mild than burning). I don't do a lot though, maybe 3 minutes at 360-380 so just enough to dull shoulder/back pain after a workout and knock me out.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2021, 07:40 AM   #16
DenverSteve
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Some are Sativa-based and others are Indica or, again, hybrid somewhere between the two. That's what determines whether something is calming, or high-inducing or a combination. The levels of CBD/THC and their ratios will determine how it makes you feel. Experimenting to see what you prefer/like , like with beer or anything else, is how you determine whether, or what, you like.

As to allergic, that would, again, be like wine or beer. You could be allergic to elements within (gluten...) but I've not seen anyone allergic to the edibles themselves - so check with your dispensary for more information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy-G View Post
OK, where do I get these type of things????
Your local dispensary. If you can buy it at your local head-shop or convenience store - that's CBD and isn't anywhere near the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murf993 View Post
Sure, but who eats 1/4 cookie?
Who eats a 1/4 cookie? - those who are following the dosing instructions. It can take 2-3 hours for effects to be fully felt so consuming more than recommended is on the consumer. People who come here for Cannibis-tourism and ignore the doses, have inferior experiences than those who consume responsibly. Since the results of over-indulging are paranoia, being "baked", unsteadiness... (like all intoxication) and nearly impossible to cause harm - unless again like with any other intoxicants you do harm to yourself like waliking into traffic.... those too will pass.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2021, 08:10 AM   #17
Mintsopoulos
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 MW F80 6MT

I took a drag off my fully charged, freshly loaded pax for the first time in months the other night and had to immediately sit down. Haha. My tolerance has significantly dropped.
      11-01-2021, 08:43 AM   #18
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

Quote:

Your local dispensary. If you can buy it at your local head-shop or convenience store - that's CBD and isn't anywhere near the same thing.

I've never gotten high so I figure eating something to get high would be much more my speed since I love to eat
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2021, 09:49 AM   #19
ryan stewart
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsopoulos View Post
I took a drag off my fully charged, freshly loaded pax for the first time in months the other night and had to immediately sit down. Haha. My tolerance has significantly dropped.
Mine has been way down forever. I stopped after college just because, honestly, I didnt really care about it and didn't want to risk career. Got back into it because I was running around with motorcycle people and they love that shit but never really got INTO it like they do. Its a once in a while thing and/or just a few puffs to help sleep after a hard workout, etc.

I don't actually like being drunk/stoned anyway so its usually just going for a light buzz. Saves me a lot of money.

Quote:
I've never gotten high so I figure eating something to get high would be much more my speed since I love to eat
BAD IDEA. Problem with edibles is they take a long ass time to be felt and can be really strong. Nobody literally ODs on weed like the hard drugs but when I say I "OD'ed" I mean had a bad time. Got too high to where its not fun. Easy as hell to do with edibles because you either eat too much at first or dont feel anything and eat more and then BOOM! Once it hits it takes a long time to clear (and if youre super high time crawls, so it feels even longer).

Youre better off either smoking or doing an herb vape. You feel it quickly and its not concentrated, just unadulterated flower. And if you can get a hold of an herb vape its even better because you can turn the temps down and really regulate what happens, maximum control. Think beer vs hard alcohol when you were a teen.

Try it softly first to see how it impacts you. Some people get amazingly paranoid or have dark thoughts, especially off of sativa which works (oddly) sometimes as a stimulant.
Appreciate 1
Tommy-G4490.50
      11-01-2021, 10:00 AM   #20
Mintsopoulos
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 MW F80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan stewart View Post
Mine has been way down forever. I stopped after college just because, honestly, I didnt really care about it and didn't want to risk career. Got back into it because I was running around with motorcycle people and they love that shit but never really got INTO it like they do. Its a once in a while thing and/or just a few puffs to help sleep after a hard workout, etc.

I don't actually like being drunk/stoned anyway so its usually just going for a light buzz. Saves me a lot of money.

Thats usually what I'm after, a light buzz. A night cap if you will. Usually a couple hits then chill out on the couch with the wife and a movie.
      11-01-2021, 10:14 AM   #21
wtwo3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 23 X7 40i; 23 M3; 24 cooper s

Garage List
Quote:

Go braves!
Why does it feel like the only time you post here anymore is when you're blazed up.

'20 BMW m340i... '20 BMW X5 40i... '16 Infiniti Q50 RS 400... '10 Lexus RX 350... '08 Lexus IS 350... '00 Nissan Maxima... '93 Nissan Maxima
Appreciate 2
Tommy-G4490.50
Bunnny219.50
      11-01-2021, 10:18 AM   #22
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Delta 8? Seriously? I love hearing people talking about getting trashed on Delta 8. It's like a 10+ year cocaine user listening to someone talk about how pad Pixie Sticks f*ck them up. If low level pretend drugs cause you to make posts like this, avoid weed these days, unless you go for CBD, but based on this thread, I'd go lightly on CBD too. Seriously....10mg of Delta did this to you?

I'll say nothing else on the subject.

Quote:
If you have never been high, edibles are not the way to go for the first time. Edibles take roughly 30-45 minutes to metabolize. If you've had too much, by the time you figure it out, it's way too late.
Appreciate 2
Tommy-G4490.50
Esteban43764.50