03-19-2012, 01:26 AM   #1
0-60Motorsports
Brigadier General
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 JB 04 Coupe

Thumbs up Storm Motorwerks Billet Sat Nav Knobs

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to take a few minutes to write a review about the Billet parts BIL at Storm Motorwerks makes and sells. I have known about Bil and Storm for a few years now from M3cutters and as I have some different mods on my car I couldnt buy the hand brake handles or SMG shifters he sells. When he emailed me telling me he had some new products they were exactly what I was looking for. So I ordered a set of Titanium Coated Billet Sat Nav Knobs and My friend got the Idrive controller for his E60 M5 in the same finish. The part arrived in 3 days to Bahrain and I set about installing them.

The thing that was bothering me about the OEM Sat Nav Knobs is that i just replaced them and they look like their 10 years old and worn already! I mean the quality is crap crap crap! And every one of my friends complains about them in their cars too lol. So here are the pics....

Here are the oem knobs....like i said their not even 2 months old and I dont drive my car often so no excuses of these looking like crap....

Here is a side by side of the OEM and Storm knobs....

Install was straight forward, pull the oem ones out and push the Storm ones on....

I absolutely love the feel of these and they will not look like crap after using them rarely or thousands of times. Sexy thing is they illuminate too so they look damn cool at night.

Here is a pic of the iDrive controller in the Titanium finish in my friends E60 M5....

Here is a link to Storms FB page.... https://www.facebook.com/storm.motorwerks
Oh and I foudn a link to their US page too www.storm-motorwerks.com/usa

Great guy to deal with and beautiful products.
2011 VW Golf R DSG White/Black
IG: @060Motorsports

Last edited by 0-60Motorsports; 03-19-2012 at 05:13 AM..
Appreciate 0