E46 M3 Coupe and Convertible Forum General E46 M3 Forum

06-14-2016, 12:50 AM   #1
Takumi587
///M3 Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05' M3 and 21' Tesla Model 3

Garage List
Question Any suggestions for a listing price for a BMW 2005 SMG M3 Convertible?

I am considering selling my SMG E46 M3 Convertible and need some input from members. It is Silvery Grey w/ Grey Nappa leather. I included the actual sticker for those interested to see its original equipment etc. The car has always been garaged and constantly kept cleaned, sealed, waxed etc. Car has always been serviced when needed and even my BMW service advisor and local mechanic says it is one of the cleanest and well-maintained E46 M3s they have seen considering its mileage. Just recently passed SMOG and no Dashboard lights whatsoever. I have all the paperwork from 2005 all the way to today.

Car has been in So Cal for its entire life. Never even tracked. The car has about 104,000 miles on the odometer and is practically never driven anymore.

The only mods I have on the vehicle are as follows:

1. Umnitza Angel Eyes,
2. EAS Carbon Fiber Interior trim kit (including SMG paddle shifters),
3. Alcantara E-brake sleeve
4. SMG Shifter boot alcantara.
5. Blacked out side grills

I have the original shadow trim kit that is in perfect condition along with the SMG paddles, shifter leather boot & E-brake book.

There are no major issues with the car only minor (dent in the rear, rim curb rash, door ding on driver's side, rock chips on front bumper & crack at top of windshield that was repaired a few years back, 1 angel eye has lots its strong glow). Other than that the car is in amazing condition.

I am considering selling because I hardly drive it and hate to see it go to waste. It just sits with a trickle charger and is only taken out maybe once a month to just drive around town. Inspection II has been performed as well as replacing the tires to Michelin PSSs.

It would seriously be appreciated to see other members input as to what would be a good price for the car. Here are a few pictures:

Appreciate 0
      07-07-2016, 08:29 PM   #2
Ghetto2315
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16' BMW i8

Garage List
If it has a clean carfax and everything checks out, I would list at $17K and I wouldn't take anything less than $15K for the car.

Price will greatly depend on service history on the car. If it's been properly maintained and Inspection 1 and 2 were done. And obviously if the vanos is damaged and/or subframe is cracked, then we are talking a lower price right off the bat.
Appreciate 0