Registered
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 vert

FS: 04 E46 M3 vert **low miles**

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 27,500.00

Item Interest
04 E46 M3 silver grey over black convertible for sale. I am the 3rd owner of the vehicle and purchased it with about 25k miles, the car currently has ~54k miles and i've been the owner for the past 11 years using it as a summer vehicle. This is a low mileage, accident free garage queen. The previous owner purchased it CPO and also used it as a secondary vehicle. The car has been well taken care of its entire life, clean carfax and title in hand. Always dealer maintained, occasionally used an indie mechanic for oil changes etc. The car is mostly stock and comes highly optioned from the factory with some minor cosmetic updates and improvements made over the years(listed below). The car is up to date on all recalls and i've had the dealer check the subframe as well. I have all manuals and keys. PPI welcome at buyers expense. Rear tires recently replaced and fronts still have plenty of tread. Located in NJ. $27.5k obo

- 3M Clear bra on the front of the car
- 83mm Eisenmann Sport Exhaust (handcrafted in germany)
- Smoked Front corners to match headlights (still have the originals)
- Dice silverline Pro Ipod connection
- Hardwired Valentine 1 radar
- Extended Aluminum racing paddle shifters
- Custom M sport pedals
- 6k HID OEM BMW xenon's in foglights
- Bavarian Soundworks Stealth subwoofer setup with JL amp
- Factory installed Sirus radio
- 5% high end ceramic tints
- body color painted reflector covers
- key-hole delete for driver side door
- upgraded stubby antenna
- OEM lip spoiler
- TTFS SMG tune - (must have for SMG IMO)
- ///M splash screen for nav
-19" staggered OEM rims

The good:
Exterior and interior are both pretty mint for a car this age, engine bay is detailed annually and looks great. Car drives like a dream. Everything works and the TTFS SMG tune makes this car a joy to drive(yes even with smg)

The bad:
The car has the nice optional 19's, however each rim had rash when I bought the car and i've likely added alil myself through the years. Can easily be refinished, never bothered me enough to do it. Minimal wear and tear on the common areas, small scratches on rear bumper. The car has the optional sirus xm antenna, the wire got cut by accident during a detail. I never bothered to get it fixed as I don't have a sirius subscription anymore (antenna can be removed or replaced completely if you want)

DM if any questions or text:

seven three two three three one six nine four nine

Attached Images

Last edited by ///Mtreezy; 05-21-2021 at 12:30 PM..
Appreciate 0