BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
E46 M3 Coupe and Convertible Forum General E46 M3 Forum

02-12-2013, 09:54 AM   #1
SflBimmer8484
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: .

Active Autowerke | Fe-Boost-Ary Sale on All E46 Supercharger Kits!!!

Special Pricing on All E46 Supercharger Kits Listed Below Click on Your Vehicle to view this Month's Promotional Pricing

Race on Sunday, to sell on Monday. This old saying is indicative of the new Generation 7 supercharger system of the E46 M3. Through countless hours of testing, it has often been quoted that the true test has always been a race environment. What better venue than Brock Yates One Lap of America Race, 2009. With a rigorous 7,000 miles to be covered within a week, and to compete against the likes of Porsches, Corvettes, Nissan GTRs, would be the testing grounds for the new Generation Active Autowerke supercharger system. The Active Autowerke new HKS GTS 8550 supercharger not only proved its worth by being the highest ranked BMW within the field, but came 1st in its class.

The data and technology that made this winning combination is now being applied in the new Generation 7 of the Active Autowerke supercharged E46 M3 level 1. Reliability and power is needed if you want to be on the podium, and this new Generation 7 will deliver exactly that. Consistent, repeatable runs of over 420 WHP (510 engine horsepower) were also recorded on the Active Autowerke Mustang chassis dyno in hot 94 + degree Fahrenheit conditions with humidity in the 60% + range. These run conditions might be considered a deterrent and not really suited, but it is better knowing the horsepower numbers under such conditions, since higher horsepower numbers will only increase as the temperature falls and the air becomes more dense.

Performance Specs:
Power : 505 BHP @ 7650 rpm
Torque : 365 ft/lbs @ 5400 rpm
Boost Level : 9-10 psi

Key Features:

HKS GTS8550 Supercharger
Active Autowerke Generation 7 Intake Manifold w/ Dual By Pass Valve
Front Mount Air to Air Intercooler
Turbo like speed with linear power delivery
Large Fuel Injectors
Supercharger Oil Cooler
Colder Heat Range Spark Plugs
High Performance AA Spec Green Filter
Active Autowerke High Performance Software
All Mounting Hardware, plumbing, hoses and clamps
Proven Horsepower gains even under extreme conditions
Installation Instructions included
2 Year Limited Warranty

E46 323/325 w/Rotrex C30-94 Supercharger System

With 8 pounds of boost for an increase of over 100 flywheel HP, Active Autowerke’s 325i and 323i supercharger systems deliver instantaneous power and low end torque in amounts far beyond what the bimmer factory gods intended.

Specifically designed to run with 91-93 octane pump fuel and your stock engine management system, this system uses our dyno-tuned software adjustments to manage ignition, fuel, vanos, rev limits, speed governors, etc – all programmed into the same onboard computer your car was born with. So the performance mutation from normal to ‘extra-assertive’ is smooth and dependable, and totally reversible to stock. Even our oil cooling upgrade is self contained and non-intrusive of the factory oil system.

Bottom line: you get to experience near-M3 performance in your 325i or 323i at an incredibly affordable price. Without sacrificing drivability, comfort, integrity or amenities. Not too shabby at all.

Performance Specs
Power : 330 BHP @ 7000 rpm
Torque : 255 ft/lbs @ 5400 rpm
Boost Level : 8.0 psi

Key Features

Rotrex C30 trim supercharger
8 psi boost level
CNC machined supercharger bracket with hardware
Front-mounted air-to-air intercooler
Self-contained oil system with front-mount oil cooler
6 higher flowing fuel Injectors
Active Autowerke/Bosch bypass valve
High temperature silicone hoses with stainless clamps
All mandrel bent tubing for improved flow
Active Autowerke High Performance Air Filter
Active Autowerke Dyno-Tuned Software
All mounting hardware, plumbing, hoses and clamps
Illustrated instruction manual & installation guide
2 Year Warranty with free tech support

With 8 pounds of boost for an increase of over 100 flywheel HP, Active Autowerke’s 325i and 323i supercharger systems deliver instantaneous power and low end torque in amounts far beyond what the bimmer factory gods intended. With the new HKS GTS7040 compressor powering the system, your car reaches new heights with this upgrade.

Specifically designed to run with 91-93 octane pump fuel and your stock engine management system, this system uses our dyno-tuned software adjustments to manage ignition, fuel, vanos, rev limits, speed governors, etc – all programmed into the same onboard computer your car was born with. So the performance mutation from normal to ‘extra-assertive’ is smooth and dependable, and totally reversible to stock. Even our oil cooling upgrade is self contained and non-intrusive of the factory oil system.

Bottom line: you get to experience near-M3 performance in your 325i or 323i at an incredibly affordable price. Without sacrificing drivability, comfort, integrity or amenities. Not too shabby at all.

Performance Specs
Power : 345 BHP @ 7000 rpm
Torque : 260 ft/lbs @ 5400 rpm

Key Features

HKS GTS7040 trim supercharger
8 psi boost level
Front-mounted air-to-air intercooler
Active Autowerke High Performance Air Filter

Active Autowerke’s 330i supercharger kit delivers instantaneous power and low end torque in amounts far beyond what the bimmer factory gods intended. Specifically designed to run with 91-93 octane pump fuel and your stock engine management system, this system uses our dyno-tuned software adjustments to manage ignition, fuel, vanos, rev limits, speed governors, etc – all programmed into the same onboard computer your 330i was born with. So the performance mutation from normal to ‘extra-assertive’ is smooth and dependable, and totally reversible to stock. Even our oil cooling upgrade is self contained and non-intrusive of the factory oil system. Nothing beats a complete bolt on supercharger system. Bottom line: you get to experience M3 performance in a 330i at an incredibly affordable price. No need to sacrificing drivability, comfort, integrity or amenities that you have grown to love. That’s an evolution worth pursuing.

Performance Specs
Power : 365 BHP @ 7000 rpm
Torque : 270 ft/lbs @ 5400 rpm

Key Features:

Rotrex C38-81 trim supercharger
8 psi boost level
Active Autowerke Air Filter (Some Models may use K&N)

Active Autowerke’s 330i supercharger kit delivers instantaneous power and low end torque in amounts far beyond what the bimmer factory gods intended. Specifically designed to run with 91-93 octane pump fuel and your stock engine management system, this system uses our dyno-tuned software adjustments to manage ignition, fuel, vanos, rev limits, speed governors, etc – all programmed into the same onboard computer your 330i was born with. So the performance mutation from normal to ‘extra-assertive’ is smooth and dependable, and totally reversible to stock. Even our oil cooling upgrade is self contained and non-intrusive of the factory oil system. Nothing beats a complete bolt on supercharger system. Bottom line: you get to experience M3 performance in a 330i at an incredibly affordable price. No need to sacrificing drivability, comfort, integrity or amenities that you have grown to love. That’s an evolution worth pursuing.

The stage 2 system raises the boost levels of this incredible supercharger system and includes a Active Autowerke air to air front mount intercooler. The inntercooler helps prevent heat soak and delivers superior performance. With the matching software at the heart of the system the stage 2 system proves to be the ultimate kit for the enthusiast looking to maximize their 328's potential.

Performance Specs
Power : 405 BHP @ 7000 rpm
Torque : 285 ft/lbs @ 5400 rpm

Key Features:

Rotrex C38-81 trim supercharger
Active Autowerke Front Mount Air to Air Intercooler
Free Flowing Intercooler Piping
8-9 psi boost level
Active Autowerke Air Filter (Some Models may use K&N)

Appreciate 0