BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-14-2020, 06:47 AM   #6865
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
I wouldn't say I'm great, maybe barely above average. I once beat a guy who comes to a bar on campus while I was under the influence.

Appreciate the insight man!
That's what ive been thinking too, it'd be nice to get out of the midwest even if for 3-4 days. I'm trying to arrange stuff I can do if I end up going all by myself, stuff like car meets and whatnot. Once I dial that in I'm going to buy the ticket and fly out I think.

I don't know though, it really doesn't feel "real" that I'm actually considering traveling so far to see someone. It's not a thing where I'll back out at the last second but something just doesnt sit right.
Most things in life don't sit right. If I had not followed through with plans that didn't feel right, I would have missed out on so many experiences in life. Even the bad times and tough experiences I took something away from. You either gain new experiences and memories or it becomes a learning lesson of what not to do next time. Both experiences can be a positive life lesson depending on your perspective.
Appreciate 3
Sedan_Clan24973.00
Soul_Glo13342.00
      07-14-2020, 09:03 AM   #6866
213e90n51
Banned
South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 328i, Honda Civic Hat

Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
2019 Honda Civic Ha ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornet View Post
I'm a lucky one, because we are together with my wife for 6 years and I may say it's my first and true love. Of course, I had some experience in bad dates, but they were many years ago.
My worst relations were with a girl, who was a cheerleader and (as I understood after all) she hadn't any experience with any guys except me. She acted with me really strange. I mean one day she was shouted at me because she was sure I infected her with some kind of disease and asked me to pay her medical bills. In fact, the only argument she had was 'I kissed you several days ago and now I'm sick'. I'm still sure that I was absolutely healthy man and no way I could infect her with anything really bad.
i wouldve walked like a hunchback and blame her you made my spine sore after sucking the cream out if me. tell her your cream was the juice for the spine!
Appreciate 1
      07-14-2020, 09:32 AM   #6867
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's World View Post
Man, I can't believe this didn't work out. From what you've posted on here, you sound like a really chill dude.

Keep your head up though, once COVID is over, the pent up demand should work in our favor!

I swear this woman is trying to drive me insane! Last night we were texting and she asks what I'm doing for my birthday (in about 2 weeks). I have no plans so she invited me over for dinner which is nice. I ask the dress code and she says "your favorite pajamas"!?!?!

I don't wear any! Should I go naked and try my luck?
Appreciate 3
      07-14-2020, 09:42 AM   #6868
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
I swear this woman is trying to drive me insane! Last night we were texting and she asks what I'm doing for my birthday (in about 2 weeks). I have no plans so she invited me over for dinner which is nice. I ask the dress code and she says "your favorite pajamas"!?!?!

100% you should text back and say that's normally your birthday suit, but you'll try to rustle up a pair of actual pajamas this time. Just to see what she says back.

But no, pretty sure she doesn't want to see you naked while trying to eat something. That might be after, but can pretty much guarantee it won't be during the process of eating.

Ha ha ha I love the drama this woman is putting you through. Mostly because it isn't me on the receiving end. So I can just sit back and enjoy the next episode - "The Kiwi strikes back". Does she like kiwi's by the way - might be a sign? You can seque in to yourself depending on her response - she might appreciate the intellectual banter.
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13154.00
Soul_Glo13342.00
      07-14-2020, 09:45 AM   #6869
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
100% you should text back and say that's normally your birthday suit, but you'll try to rustle up a pair of actual pajamas this time. Just to see what she says back.

But no, pretty sure she doesn't want to see you naked while trying to eat something. That might be after, but can pretty much guarantee it won't be during the process of eating.

I told her I'd get a leopard print onsie and wear it while driving over in the Diablo. Sadly I have no idea if I will have the car back by then - it's been at a restoration shop for about 6 weeks and they still haven't matched the paint to their standards. Might be months lol.
Appreciate 2
      07-14-2020, 09:48 AM   #6870
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:

I told her I'd get a leopard print onsie and wear it while driving over in the Diablo. Sadly I have no idea if I will have the car back by then - it's been at a restoration shop for about 6 weeks and they still haven't matched the paint to their standards. Might be months lol.
I edited my post - try the kiwi approach too. Not necessarily what I said, expand on it and have fun with it.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2020, 09:53 AM   #6871
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I edited my post - try the kiwi approach too. Not necessarily what I said, expand on it and have fun with it.
She likes me as a friend and no more, so I'll just go with that and enjoy my evening.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      07-14-2020, 02:34 PM   #6872
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:

Quite interesting. She isn't done with you sir. I normally do well with picking up on intent.....this one has me baffled. Everything you state comes across as she is interested, but then you go an to say that she isn't. Truly conflicting. Go find you some nice pj's but not the typical stuff. Find something comfy and laid back. Do not go the route of what i refer too as old school pajamas (i.e. matching top and pants). The only way these are cool is if you get a set, give her the top to wear with no pants and you wear the pants with no shirt. Otherwise, find you a pair of classy pj bottoms and plain white v-neck t-shirt. Plain, simple, classy and not overdone. You also need to show up with a nice bottle of wine. Looking forward to the culmination of this evening in 2 weeks.

Quote:
She likes me as a friend and no more, so I'll just go with that and enjoy my evening.
Somehow, i don't feel this is the case here. Just a hunch.

Quote:

Ha ha ha I love the drama this woman is putting you through. Mostly because it isn't me on the receiving end. So I can just sit back and enjoy the next episode - "The Kiwi strikes back". Does she like kiwi's by the way - might be a sign? You can seque in to yourself depending on her response - she might appreciate the intellectual banter.
Panty Joe dropping some knowledge. I have to say, I enjoy this bit of drama myself and for the exact same reason. I think she may be toying with dino because she knows she has him where she wants him.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2020, 03:15 PM   #6873
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Re: PJs

Do I need to post a Hefner photo????
Appreciate 2
vreihen1615139.00
Soul_Glo13342.00
      07-14-2020, 03:35 PM   #6874
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Re: PJs

Do I need to post a Hefner photo????
I'm sure 213 would appreciate it.
Appreciate 1
upstatedoc7555.50
      07-14-2020, 04:21 PM   #6875
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
dude you should be getting laid like a rug
Appreciate 1
      07-14-2020, 04:22 PM   #6876
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor

Quote:
Quote:
Are you a simp? Be honest...
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2020, 07:18 PM   #6877
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quite interesting. She isn't done with you sir. I normally do well with picking up on intent.....this one has me baffled. Everything you state comes across as she is interested, but then you go an to say that she isn't. Truly conflicting. Go find you some nice pj's but not the typical stuff. Find something comfy and laid back. Do not go the route of what i refer too as old school pajamas (i.e. matching top and pants). The only way these are cool is if you get a set, give her the top to wear with no pants and you wear the pants with no shirt. Otherwise, find you a pair of classy pj bottoms and plain white v-neck t-shirt. Plain, simple, classy and not overdone. You also need to show up with a nice bottle of wine. Looking forward to the culmination of this evening in 2 weeks.

Somehow, i don't feel this is the case here. Just a hunch.

Panty Joe dropping some knowledge. I have to say, I enjoy this bit of drama myself and for the exact same reason. I think she may be toying with dino because she knows she has him where she wants him.
She said she didn't want to mix business and personal, and I am a client of hers. Yet she invites me to her house wearing PJs for a birthday dinner! I have some black satin PJs as a backup, which I could swap out the top for a white T quite easily. I don't think I could pull off the "here - you wear the top" thing.

I think the latter comment is right though - she's playing with me, because she knows she can.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      07-14-2020, 07:19 PM   #6878
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
I probably am
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2020, 07:20 PM   #6879
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
dude you should be getting laid like a rug
Nope - just walked over
Appreciate 2
      07-14-2020, 08:58 PM   #6880
sygazelle
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M-Sport, 2019 X5 40i

Quote:
She said she didn't want to mix business and personal, and I am a client of hers. Yet she invites me to her house wearing PJs for a birthday dinner! I have some black satin PJs as a backup, which I could swap out the top for a white T quite easily. I don't think I could pull off the "here - you wear the top" thing.

I think the latter comment is right though - she's playing with me, because she knows she can.

Having been married for decades, I'm certainly know expert on current dating protocol, but I do know that boys will be boys and girls will be girls. If I were in your situation AND I wanted to take it to the next level, I would come right out and say I wanted a physical relationship and ask her if she wants one too. Her answer will be 1) It's about time you made a move and she will jump your bones, 2) You're my client and I could lose my job, and then she says screw it and jumps your bones, or 3) You're my client and I could lose my job and you respect that and cool it down and quit messing with each other's heads. All of these options are better than the game that's currently going on.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2020, 09:30 PM   #6881
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor

Quote:
Quote:
I probably am
I still say you just show up at her place naked.

No talk just cock.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2020, 10:58 PM   #6882
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

Quote:

Happy early birthday!

And dude, she freaking wants you. It's so obvious from what you've told us thus far, lol.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2020, 11:00 PM   #6883
213e90n51
Banned
South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 328i, Honda Civic Hat

Garage List
2009 328i  [0.00]
2019 M4  [0.00]
2019 Honda Civic Ha ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
I probably am
eat some roast duck over rice with watercress then just drive the bmw up your favorite road and grab a cigarette and sit on the guardrail facing your e90.
Appreciate 1
      07-14-2020, 11:51 PM   #6884
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 213e90n51 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I probably am
eat some roast duck over rice with watercress then just drive the bmw up your favorite road and grab a cigarette and sit on the guardrail facing your e90.
This will not get him laid.
Appreciate 4
213e90n51366.50
clee1982797.50
Soul_Glo13342.00
King Rudi13154.00
      07-15-2020, 12:00 AM   #6885
Jordan's World
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i M-Sport Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 213e90n51 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I probably am
^ I'm still convinced this guy fucks ^
Appreciate 3
213e90n51366.50
King Rudi13154.00
      07-15-2020, 12:32 AM   #6886
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
Having been married for decades, I'm certainly know expert on current dating protocol, but I do know that boys will be boys and girls will be girls. If I were in your situation AND I wanted to take it to the next level, I would come right out and say I wanted a physical relationship and ask her if she wants one too. Her answer will be 1) It's about time you made a move and she will jump your bones, 2) You're my client and I could lose my job, and then she says screw it and jumps your bones, or 3) You're my client and I could lose my job and you respect that and cool it down and quit messing with each other's heads. All of these options are better than the game that's currently going on.
I did and it's pretty much 4) you're my client and I own the company and I want to keep everything professional.

And then she invites me for dinner in PJs.
Appreciate 0