Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW e46 M3 / Audi S6

2003 6MT - Siver Gray on Gray

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2003 BMW M3 Slicktop – Silver Gray Metallic with Gray interior - PRICE UPDATE $25,000

6MT slick-top with manual seats and an upgraded AC Schnitzer exhaust – a true enthusiast build. Build date per vin searches is 5/27/03. Reads 06/03 on door tag.

I’m the second owner (with one dealer in-between). Garage kept, in excellent condition inside and out. No cracks in the dash and no headliner droop. Slight curb rash on wheels that was there prior to my purchase and tire upgrade. Very minor scratch in rear seat leather and a few road rash blemishes on front grill – all much less than a typical 18 year old car but I’d rather be transparent upfront, as I’d hope other sellers would be with me. Willing to do FaceTime with serious parties to verify condition.

85K miles, of which I’ve added ~1,500 in the past 18 months. Car is US spec purchased in Germany by a military member that was stationed there and then imported to US upon his return. I have the original service manual that shows a history of maintenance in Germany to support this.

Two keys, original mats still stored in trunk. WeatherTech mats in use now.

No CELs, no vanos rattle, no open recalls. Recent service work includes rear and front subframe reinforcement, new Whiteline RTABs, camber arm weld-in gussets, CV and ball joints replaced. New set of Micheline PS4Ss in the last 1,000 miles. I dont have any record of the rod bearings being done by the previous owner so that was next on my list of things to do.

Clean Carfax, clean title in hand.

Located in NE FL and I know we’ve got a lot of local BMW lovers so I’d like to see it go to a local enthusiast but open to shipping at buyers expense. Also willing to meet to complete the transaction if you’re within a couple of hundred miles.

Attached Images

Last edited by ImFletch_DerpDerp; 02-15-2021 at 06:33 PM.. Reason: Price not showing
Appreciate 1
JayR_e92225.00
      02-15-2021, 06:34 PM   #2
ImFletch_DerpDerp
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW e46 M3 / Audi S6

FYI - added updated price to $25K but the price field is not letting me change it.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2021, 02:37 PM   #3
JayR_e92
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '08 6MT e92 M3.

I'm Surprised this one hasn't sold yet..

Looks clean and straight, 80k miles with subframe reinforcements already done. 6MT and no accidents.

Not to mention it's at a very fair price considering where E46 M3's are pricing now with less than 100k mikes and a manual transmission.

Someone will swoop this up in no time I'm sure!
Titanium silver E46 M3 (OEM project) current
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2021, 05:32 PM   #4
kermmmit
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 M

I agree, this is really good price if somebody like grey interior.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2021, 10:24 PM   #5
jeongj
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: bmw 328xi

Nice, Gainesville resident.. planning on spending my money on e46 m3 in near future. Would hate to see it going away.
Appreciate 0