Rep
Drives: AW E46 M3

E46 M3 Fog Light Blanks

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 40.00

Item Interest
Hi everyone,

As you all know, glass lens fog lights and tracking your car do not jive well. This fact led me to removing my fog lights and trim rings a while back which resulted in two large high drag volumes (see photos below).

Recently I have been looking into front lips/splitters and had a look at where the fog lights were and realized how large these two gaping cavities are and how much of an effect they have on drag. This led me to start thinking about solutions, so I laser scanned my OE fog light trim ring and essentially made a block off panel (see side by side photos below).

Now, I would like to offer some sets for those who track their car, don’t want to crack their fog light lenses, and don’t want to drop $300+ on carbon brake ducts that cover these large cavities/drag zones. I would like to offer the driver and passenger set for $40. If you are interested, please leave a comment or message me. Thanks for reading.

link to order: https://www.twinperformanceengineeri...ight-blank-set

-Josh

Attached Images

Appreciate 0