Master of one
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M3 ZCP IMOLA RED

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Up for sale is my 2006 BMW M3 E46 Convertible Imola red on Imola Red. Yes it's an SMG. Currently has 87,600 miles. I got this car in the Summer of 2021. It was first meant to be my summer car and it performed exceptional. Honestly, this car gets attention everywhere I go. As a car guy, I got the itch to restore the car and replace any worn out parts on the vehicle even though some of these parts were not visibility seen. It's just m OCD kicking in and I wanted everything to be perfect. What I did to the car under my ownership are as follows. Oil and Differential fluid change, AC service, Spark Plug Service, Water Pump and Thermostat replaced with Coolant flush (I have invoices). Previous owner states that the SMG Pump was replaced but didn't have supporting documents. Also owner states that car had a minor bump with another vehicle and had minor damage per CarFax. Car was fixed appropriately. Had the car inspected at Ikonic Motorsports and Vanos sounds health with no rattles. Subframe is in excellent shape with no signs of wear due to the convertible having a stiffer frame. Rod Bearings hasn't been replaced and the Rod Bearing recall affected the early model E46 M3s. Harmon Kardon sound system. Transmission has been flashed to the CSL tune by European Auto Source which makes the SMG shift better. What I replaced cosmetically under my ownership are brand new ZCP OEM wheels with 10mm rear and 15mm front spacers, BMW center caps, center console with leather armrest, Full OEM windows, doors and A frame trims and convertible trims replaced, engine air box duct, HID ballast on both headlights, rear cargo floor handle, misc clips underneath the car, non OEM yellow fog lights (I have OEM ones), OEM rubber floor matts, M performance Pedal set, K&N drop in filter, engine airbox sticker and HID underhood stickers, coolant expansion tank, radiator fan shroud and paint match trunk spoiler (Have receipts for all of these parts). What the previous owner did was black side vents, black kidney grills, front side paint match reflectors, short antenna, Xtron Andriod Head Unit with Apple Car Play, shift knob converted to modern knob with electronic display and new steering wheel. Paint is in good condition with normal scratches here and there and rock chips on front bumper as expected. I did a stage 1 paint correction to get it to shine. Leather is in good condition with no signs of major wear. Interior is in excellent shape. Dash and door are also in excellent condition. No rips or dings or tear in the interior. Convertible top is in excellent condition with minor blemishes but no rips or tear. Interior convertible top is in excellent condition as well. Top works flawlessly. All windows and door locks works. AC and heating works perfectly. Everything on the car has been checked out and works as it should. Car runs strong and still has most of its power. You need to see it and drive it. If I missed anything please PM me or text Minh @ 818-640-9733 for any questions. Car is located in Santa Clarita, CA and can be seen by appointment only. Car is priced to sell. I not expecting to make money on this sale. I put tons of money into restoring it so it will be a lose for sure. It was more of a passion project for me. Summer is coming up and this is a super fun car to drive even if it's not the Manuel coupe.

google link to full photos:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/eFxESeVrNNoGY81i8

Link to Carfax

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1144...ew?usp=sharing

Attached Images

Last edited by diesel733; 01-23-2022 at 10:56 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2022, 08:25 AM   #2
kermmmit
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 M

Great car! Rare color combo, ZCP wheels , best 2006 year
and fair asking price. Good luck !

Last edited by kermmmit; 01-23-2022 at 04:42 PM..
Appreciate 0