Private
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 comp pack slicktop

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
not sure if anyone would be interested in this maybe for a S54 swap or a cool daily?? here's some info!

Selling my beloved Alpine White 325i RWD Touring (or wagon for cool lingo), had purchased this to be my daily for a bit but it slowly turned into more of a small project of mine to turn into something really clean and preserve the well keptness from its original owner. California car it's whole life no rust completely clean inside/out AND underneath. I had admirations of swapping a S54 in to this but felt guilty ripping apart such a original clean example. Recently went through a major service and is essentially bulletproof and have replaced the following that all have less than 500 miles on.

- water pump
- thermostat
- oil pan gasket
- new front and rear rotors/pads
- BC coilover Extreme Lows
- front lower control arm bushings
- NGK spark plugs/Bosch Ignition coils
- all new fluids as of 500 miles ago (brake fluid flush, coolant flush, oil change, power steering fluid)
- previous owner replaced steering rack and pinion as well as power steering pump approximately 7k miles ago
- euro clear tail lights
- M parallel (7 Series wheels) 18x8 square (FRESHLY refinished polished lips powder coated metallic silver faces)
- 215/40/18 Hankook Ventus w/ lifetime warranty from Discount Tire
probably forgetting a few other bits but overall VERY clean E46 in and out

cons:
- needs new valve cover. has leak from the crank case vent valve that is attached to the cover
- passenger rear seat belt was cut by PO
- tiny tear in bottom of drivers seat
- small section on passenger side of rear bumper has a little bit of rash

pros:
- clean title in hand
- NO ACCIDENTS
- great mpg

Only selling because I bought a slicktop 330i ZHP sedan that i've recently found. In a perfect world I would love to keep this wagon as many know how hard they are to come by, especially in well kept shape!

WILLING TO SELL W/ STOCK SUSPENSION AND WHEELS W/ NEW TIRES FOR $7,500 FIRM. I have all stock pieces and they will come with the car if it is purchased as is. Priced at $9,500 OBO as is. Located in Las Vegas. Runs and drives perfectly, clean California title in hand my loss is your gain, need gone!!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-26-2022, 08:46 PM   #2
haile90
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 comp pack slicktop

pending sale
Appreciate 0