E46 M3 Coupe and Convertible Forum Regional Areas Tri-State

03-09-2022, 10:30 AM   #1
Slowphiveo
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4 Heritage Edition

2nd Annual ///Morning Drive, Bucks County PA 7/9/2022

Well at the request of several of you, I am going to make this an annual event. This started last year as a result of several people not being able to make the "Sunrise Drive" in June. We did an all BMW M morning drive as a make up and it turned out great! There were fewer cars and we were able to get some great pics/footage. So...its on again for this year! I'll be working out a route and details and will try to make it a little different than the Sunrise Drive. The meeting place and time will remain the same. Please check back later for route and destination details.

*Also, there is no issue if you want to have some non BMW M friends tag along but I would just ask they they stay to the back of the group so that we can get BMW M specific group shots/footage etc. Thanks!

Meeting at:

The Staples Parking Lot
10 West Rd
Newtown, PA 18940
Meeting 5:45am to 6:15am, on the road by 6:20am.

Route and destination to be determined. Check back later.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-06-2022, 08:02 PM   #2
Da M3nace
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 04 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowphiveo View Post
Well at the request of several of you, I am going to make this an annual event. This started last year as a result of several people not being able to make the "Sunrise Drive" in June. We did an all BMW M morning drive as a make up and it turned out great! There were fewer cars and we were able to get some great pics/footage. So...its on again for this year! I'll be working out a route and details and will try to make it a little different than the Sunrise Drive. The meeting place and time will remain the same. Please check back later for route and destination details.

*Also, there is no issue if you want to have some non BMW M friends tag along but I would just ask they they stay to the back of the group so that we can get BMW M specific group shots/footage etc. Thanks!

Meeting at:

The Staples Parking Lot
10 West Rd
Newtown, PA 18940
Meeting 5:45am to 6:15am, on the road by 6:20am.

Route and destination to be determined. Check back later.
Still on for this Saturday?
Appreciate 0