Drives: M4 GTS, G05 X5

E46 M3 PFC V3 Direct Drive (DD) Front Rotors- ZCP/CSL Size

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Name: David
Price: $750

These are the newest version of Performance Friction's Direct Drive 2-piece floating rotors for the e46 M3 in ZCP size (345mm). Nothing special required to run them except ZCP caliper brackets if you don't already have a ZCP car or have not upgraded to ZCP size rotors.

I bought the rings new last year and ran 6 events on them, they performed beautifully and had no issues. Personally I love the v3 with the retention ring that holds the hat and disc together, it's super easy to swap rings and makes it foolproof since there's no torqueing or safety wire required.

If you're not aware of the advantages of two piece rotors its that the center hat is aluminum thus reducing rotational and unsprung weight. Further, these are floating which allows the ring to expand and contract with temperature changes irrespective of the hat, and of course you can swap out just the rings once replacement is needed reducing consumable cost.

The OEM ZCP rotors measure 28mm thick new with a minimum thickness of 26.4mm. I don't know what these are new from PFC as they only list non-ZCP on their site (28mm), however these measured to 28.35mm all around so I'd assume they were 29-28.5mm new. Basically they have a ton of life left.

The only reason I am no longer running these rotors is I completely changed pad manufacturer/compound from what I was running so I figured I’d put new rotors on and could keep these as spares but I don't think I need to keep them around any longer.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Price new is $1,143 without shipping.

I'm asking $750 picked-up in Los Angeles area, will ship at buyer's expense.

Attached Images

Last edited by daveishi; 05-04-2020 at 01:32 PM..
Appreciate 0