United_States
Rep
Drives: 04 M3

FS: 19" VMR V703 (VB3) CSL Reps

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I'm offering up for sale my set of 19" wheels from my 2004 M3. They're VMR V703 (VB3) in gunmetal.

The sizes are:
19x8.5 ET40 (front)
19x9.5 ET22 (rear)

I hit a pothole and slightly bent one of the front rims as well as cracked one of the rears (pictured). VMR is backordered from COVID related issues and won't be making more of the rear sizing until early next year, and I couldn't find any used, so I decided it would be easier to just move on and get a different set.

The front rim that isn't bent has some curb rash, but the rear rim that isn't cracked is in practically perfect condition.

This could really be ideal if anyone else is in a similar predicament and could use one or two of the rims in good shape to round out their set. If not, these could be a good fit for someone who knows how to repair the 2 damaged rims and wants to run the full set.

Asking $450 obo for the full set. Willing to sell individually.

Feel free to reach out with any questions. Happy to send more detailed pics of any aspect of the rims on request. Local pickup (Austin, TX) preferred but could ship at buyer's expense if necessary. Thanks!

Attached Images

Last edited by EWM3; 08-07-2020 at 03:20 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2020, 04:39 PM   #2
Busm3
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw m3 and bmw 335i

Hey I’m interested in buying still have them available ?
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2020, 04:42 PM   #3
Busm3
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw m3 and bmw 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by EWM3 View Post
I'm offering up for sale my set of 19" wheels from my 2004 M3. They're VMR V703 (VB3) in gunmetal.

The sizes are:
19x8.5 ET40 (front)
19x9.5 ET22 (rear)

I hit a pothole and slightly bent one of the front rims as well as cracked one of the rears (pictured). VMR is backordered from COVID related issues and won't be making more of the rear sizing until early next year, and I couldn't find any used, so I decided it would be easier to just move on and get a different set.

The front rim that isn't bent has some curb rash, but the rear rim that isn't cracked is in practically perfect condition.

This could really be ideal if anyone else is in a similar predicament and could use one or two of the rims in good shape to round out their set. If not, these could be a good fit for someone who knows how to repair the 2 damaged rims and wants to run the full set.

Asking $450 obo for the full set. Willing to sell individually.

Feel free to reach out with any questions. Happy to send more detailed pics of any aspect of the rims on request. Local pickup (Austin, TX) preferred but could ship at buyer's expense if necessary. Thanks!

I’m interested in them still have them for sale?
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2020, 09:03 PM   #4
EWM3
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 04 M3

Yep, still available
Appreciate 0