BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
E46 M3 Marketplace Owners Classifieds Interior Parts

12-04-2023, 08:53 AM   #1
CSLManual
Registered
Rep
Drives: M3 CSL, E91 M3

E46 M3 SMG - Manual Conversion Steering Wheel Shift Paddle Delete Blanking Plugs

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 46.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Doing another run to get some Christmas pocket money! Apologies if I didn't reply last time - send me a PM or email me please if you want to order.​

Bit of a niche product this but something I came up when I converted my CSL because I didn't want to have to source a new steering wheel.

When you remove SMG paddles, you're left with two ugly and awkward holes in the back of the steering wheel. Obviously you can source a new wheel but if yours is retrimmed nicely or you're a bit of a germaphobe perhaps you don't want to get rid of your perfectly good wheel. I also found I couldn't stop sticking my fingers in there and fiddling, which was distracting.

They fit where the switch mechanism and blank off the two holes in the back. 4 x 8mm screws are included in case you no longer have the originals. They're 3D printed in batches but I always have some in stock.

Tracked shipping

£27.50 UK
$46 US
€40 EU
$62 CAD

PayPal me through: PayPal.me/cslmanual with your postal address, DM me for bulk discount options or special requests.

Appreciate 0