06-10-2021, 02:24 PM   #9351
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
Choose you and do what you want.
Yes, but that doesn't give you a green light to be an asshole to people because you want to have fun. Have fun, be respectful of other people. Trying to decide which of three friends you are interested in the most, straight up makes you the woman that we all avoid on dating apps....unless we just want laid.
Appreciate 2
      06-10-2021, 02:34 PM   #9352
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Now we're cookin
Appreciate 4
Tommy-G4493.50
Dang3r12512.00
      06-10-2021, 02:53 PM   #9353
4Hockey4
Banned
Rep
Drives: Pinto

Been with my wife almost 30 years and I do what I want mostly, and mostly I'd like to be with her. When I want left alone, or go golf, or car stuff, I go...and she does her thing...most of the time we like to be together, zero "obligation"

Its not mutually exclusive...hopefully everyone can find that one day. Until then, just have fun !!!

carry on
Appreciate 2
upstatedoc7563.50
Dang3r12512.00
      06-10-2021, 03:25 PM   #9354
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Not at all. I'm extremely nice to all of them. I'm not an asshole whatsoever. Test driving a vehicle before I buy it does not make me an asshole. For all I know, each one of them could be doing the exact same to me, and I've realized they aren't an asshole for that. That's just how it is.
I wasn't calling you an asshole as in you are mean or rude to them. Test driving doesn't make you an asshole. What makes you an asshole is that you have multiple men you can't decide what to do what with who, but you want a man that puts you on a pedestal and makes you feel special. Let me ask this, if you find (what you consider Mr. Right) and he is juggling as many women as you are men, how "right" is he? Let's say out of his stable of women he is talking to, you are Mr. C to him; but he is everything to you (Mr. Right right?). How will this make you feel? How do you think it feels to men actually trying to find someone? This makes you an asshole. If you want to have fun, make that clear on your profile. Leaving it open is baiting and irresponsible. "I just want to have fun unless your hot, wealthy and serious; then it's different." No man worth his salt will be on board with this. Douche bags and simps....this is their life.

If everyone you were interested in, only contacted you when you reached out, would you continue to try? This is how frustrating online dating is for men.

You want what you want with no regard of anyone else. Genuinely not trying to be a dick, just straight-forward food for thought. Most people don't consider these things until it happens to them.

Another point to ponder. If you finally find Mr. Right and he wants something substantial and you only want to have fun, do you think a non-simp man is going to make the effort? Men and women worth having, don't fuck around; we don't have time for it. We look for someone to add something to our lives, not play cat and mouse while the other person is trying to figure out what they want.
Appreciate 4
      06-10-2021, 03:39 PM   #9355
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
On Bumble and Hinge you can select what you're looking for. The options are: "something causal", "dont know", "relationship", and "marriage." It also gives you the option to not select any. I don't have anything selected on my profile, so they shouldn't assume I'm looking to get wifed up today. But to each their own. If I find Mr. Right, that's a different story.
The question asking is what would you consider as someone vying for Mr. Right if I'm not being too forward, what qualities and inequalities would be on par with your expectations.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2021, 04:47 PM   #9356
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I would type a lengthy reply, but I don't have time right now. I will edit this later tonight and add my reasons.

In short, not all men want what you're looking for on the apps and there is nothing wrong with that and they are not assholes and neither am I or any woman like me. I have been asked, right off the bat when a guy texts me and says "what are you looking for?" and I have responded with "Just looking to have fun and see if anything grows from there" and they still want to date me. If they fall in love that's on them, not me.
I'm not on the apps. If I want to be jerked around by people that have no intention of being transparent; I go to work. I do know that if I were on a dating app, I wouldn't waste my effort or time trying to chat with someone who shows no interest or so inundated with so many men that they don't know what to do.

The reason men want to date women who respond with "I just want to have fun" is because there is greater likelihood of having sex. That's it. That's why they still want to date. As for A, B and C....I'm a man, I have friends. We have done some shady shit. I would almost bet money that they are all 3 talking with one another and possibly have a bet going on. Let me put it this way. If there was one man trying to get with 3 women who are all friends. Do you think those 3 women will not discuss it? Just trying to help paint a picture....it's obviously not working.

You know what? You're most likely right on all of it. Just keep doing what you're doing. I'm most certain everything will turn out great. Just ignore me.
Appreciate 1
      06-10-2021, 08:45 PM   #9357
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

You mention expectations in dates...what about hopes?
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2021, 01:46 AM   #9358
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
I seem to have a thing for pilots now that I think about it.
Hahaha, now that is funny. As soon as overseas flights would be constantly possible and have short vacations above of the flight, I'll give you a call
You know how to find a pilot into a bar? He would tell you

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox

Last edited by Dang3r; 06-11-2021 at 01:59 AM..
Appreciate 2
Tommy-G4493.50
upstatedoc7563.50
      06-11-2021, 02:26 AM   #9359
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Hahaha, now that is funny. As soon as overseas flights would be constantly possible and have short vacations above of the flight, I'll give you a call
Dang3r - are you ok if I PM you to ask about foreign pilots flying in Germany (and Europe in general if you know) on a foreign license in a foreign registered plane?
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2021, 06:27 AM   #9360
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Modern dating is fuked up lol. Maybe I'm old school, but I'm just saying. Sounds like a headache. Wouldn't even call it dating anymore, just fuking around haha.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
      06-11-2021, 07:16 AM   #9361
swagon
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F80 6MT

Here's how things work with women on dating apps, in my experience. There are three types, generally speaking.

1. "no hook ups" - will come round for Nyetflix & Chill either right away without even a date or on the first date.

2. "not looking for anything serious, seeing where things go" - will usually not put out until at least two or three dates and only if she felt a spark on the cute dates. Third date she gets invited home for dinner (and sex).

3. "want serious relationships only" - will make Mr. Right wait way too many dates to make him think she's not like others, but in the meantime may or may not shag a lad who's on the apps just to pump & dump.

Nothing wrong with any of the above. Just with the one who bangs behind Mr. Right's back.

Last edited by swagon; 06-11-2021 at 07:21 AM..
Appreciate 2
Tommy-G4493.50
      06-11-2021, 07:30 AM   #9362
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Well let’s just hope he knows he’s going to #6 in line. after bugging and bugging me, sure buy us a drink, why not? Probably be great conversation and I make a new friend. Glad to keep you all entertained and enlightened on the way I view things. I’ve got a full plate starting in the morning and need to see my family and nieces at some point this weekend. So y’all take care and enjoy yourselves!
i wouldve been DUECES!!!
not waiting in line for no1.
Appreciate 1
      06-11-2021, 07:37 AM   #9363
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Let’s turn this around. After several dates with A, Sara brings him to meet a few of her friends. Two of them send him invites or whatever they are called and he accepts both and starts chatting it up with both. I’m sure Sara would be calling him all kinds of names.
Appreciate 6
Joekerr7929.00
King Rudi13154.00
Dang3r12512.00
      06-11-2021, 07:41 AM   #9364
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post

1. "no hook ups" - will come round for Nyetflix & Chill either right away without even a date or on the first date.
I'm not sure if this was intentional, but holy shit did this make me laugh. I am definitely adding 'Nyetflix' to my vocabulary.
Appreciate 1
swagon13524.00
      06-11-2021, 08:32 AM   #9365
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Let’s turn this around. After several dates with A, Sara brings him to meet a few of her friends. Two of them send him invites or whatever they are called and he accepts both and starts chatting it up with both. I’m sure Sara would be calling him all kinds of names.
If memory serves me correctly, I believe one of Sara's friends who was dating someone walked into a bar / restaurant one time to find the individual chatting with two women and it seemed to me that there was outrage expressed about this?

Are the two situations really any different?
Appreciate 3
      06-11-2021, 09:51 AM   #9366
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Let me try this out. "I've now realized I'm too nice."

No...I'm still an asshole regardless of how I try to spin it. Another way of putting it is that I'm transparent, straight-forward and speak my mind to convey a message. I'm only an asshole to those receiving the message. I'm fucking hilarious to the onlookers.
Appreciate 3
      06-11-2021, 11:23 AM   #9367
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Appreciate 1
Tommy-G4493.50
      06-11-2021, 12:06 PM   #9368
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Dang3r - are you ok if I PM you to ask about foreign pilots flying in Germany (and Europe in general if you know) on a foreign license in a foreign registered plane?
What kind of "cargo" would this plane be carrying?
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2021, 12:47 PM   #9369
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
So I'm an asshole because I'm not dating the way you see fit.

Ok...ok...ok....hang on. Phew. Sara, my reply was in some degree in response to what you posted; however, the message was not conveyed at you. It was directed at myself. Now, I can understand the miscommunication and I'll accept responsibility for it, due to context and lack of tone in text...and my excessive use of "asshole" yesterday and today, but again this was not directed at you.

Quote:
Tell me again how perfect you are.
I mean....I feel like it kinda goes without saying. I'm pretty fucking rad.

Again, my apologies for the miscommunication; I'll take this one on the chin. This is my nice way of apologizing and masking my asshole-ness in summary of not everything is about you.

See how nice I was in the beginning? And right there at the end....I've now realize how nice I was. Ok, sorry I'll stop now. I'm just playing with you.
Appreciate 1
      06-11-2021, 01:19 PM   #9370
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

Man, this is a like a whole new world happening
Appreciate 1
nyalpine907433.00
      06-11-2021, 01:23 PM   #9371
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Let me try this out. "I've now realized I'm too nice."

No...I'm still an asshole regardless of how I try to spin it. Another way of putting it is that I'm transparent, straight-forward and speak my mind to convey a message. I'm only an asshole to those receiving the message. I'm fucking hilarious to the onlookers.
Yes you were directing at yourself though in a roundabout way.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      06-11-2021, 01:42 PM   #9372
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
its the jersey shore thread lol

next day

they can party together