jpatel640
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i M Sport

2002 BMW M3 E46 Laguna Seca Blue Slicktop LS Swapped t56 6 speed

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 15,000.00

Item Interest
First off I know this isn’t everyone’s idea of what should be done to an e46 m3 and I know this will piss off some of the purists. However that’s kind of what this car was built for. I have had many e36, e46 and e92 m3s in the past and wanted to go completely different with this car.

Selling my 2002 BMW M3, car is a rare combination of Laguna Seca Blue with Black Interior and is a slicktop model (no sunroof. Has f30 BBK in the front, h&r race springs, ZCP 19s, stud conversion, ground control top hats and ground control rear toe arms, aftermarket speakers throughout the car but will need aftermarket amp installed for everything to play. Rtabs are In good shape and previous owner stated subframe was reinforced, I didn’t see any plates on there however I also saw no cracks whatsoever. All gauges work on cluster: gas, temp, speed and rpm all warning lights are on due to no original dme or signals in the car. Car will need paint, carfax show no accidents, interior is pretty clean for the age will need a few trim pieces but seats have no rips, chassis has 198k miles on it, clean and clear title in my name in hand.

Engine was swapped to a low mileage iron block 6.0 mated to a ctsv t56, runs and drives great I’ve put about 2500 miles on it since swapped. Brand new ls7 clutch, flywheel and slave, one piece driveshaft, new rear axles, ls6 intake, Msd wires, upgraded injectors, new starter, cx racing swap kit, wiring specialties harness, steel braided fuel lines with all AN Fittings, tuned by Jeremy Bower who is a well known tuner in Orlando car made 331hp pretty much stock lots of room for more hp. Maintenance was done before motor went in: valve cover gaskets, oil pan gaskets, front and rear crank seal ect. Only cons I can think of is 2nd gear grinds but never pops out and currently no ac. Everything is still there for ac just need to choose a compressor, can use gm compressor and have lines made or bmw compressor with adapter bracket. Nothing was cut in order to do the swap, can be returned back to original s54 without an issue would just need full swap if that’s what you’d like to do. Have video of the car running and driving, willing to work with shipping company of your choice if you don’t want to pick up in person. Never really thought I’d sell it really like that car and won’t take much to be a clean car but I’m having a kid and this car sits in my garage most of the time. Looking for 15k not really looking for trades unless it’s a gtr which I can add cash at that point. You can contact me on 321-312-2178 for a Faster Responce, Im not on here much,

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-01-2020, 05:13 PM   #2
Siajoon
///Majestic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 ///M3

Appreciate 0
      07-18-2020, 10:15 PM   #3
robrwalker
M addicted