Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2005 bmw m3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 21,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Selling my 05' Titanium Silver E46 M3 SMG. I purchased the car off Bring-A-Trailer and since then I've done a plethora of things to the car. I'm a BMW Technician so all work has been performed by myself following factory specifications, proof of any work done to the car can be provided upon request. For the mileage and age of the vehicle it is in extremely good condition, zero paint fade or dis-coloration of the interior. There are obviously blemishes here and there but for the mileage and year of the vehicle it's in amazing shape. I have always kept it in a garage and the previous owners clearly did too. I've only had the car since May 23' and purchased it at roughly 129.5K miles. This is my second E46M I've owned and I'm just tempted to try something else out, I'm in no rush to sell and will not take lowballs, but reasonable offers are welcome. This car is the perfect candidate for a manual swap or someone who just wants an extremely well kept SMG. No engine tune or transmission tunes on the car, I bought it 100% stock. Clean Carfax with 0 Accidents. Comes with two keys, non smoker car, title in hand no lien.

Maintenance

-OEM Throttle Actuator @135K
-10w60 BMW TwinPower Oil Change @130K, 133K, and 134.5K (due to oil pan removal)
-4 Wheel Alignment @133K
-Redline MTL Transmission fluid service @130K
-Redline M Car differential fluid service @130k
-OEM Fuel filter @130K
-OEM Cabin air filter @130K
-OEM Air filter @130K
-BMW Coolant exchange @130K
-Valvoline DOT 4 Brake fluid exchange @130K
-Castrol ATF Power steering fluid exchange @130K
-OEM Oil Pan Gasket + Engine mounts @134.5K
-Radiator fan, Water pump, and Spark plugs, and fuel pump were all replaced within the last 15K miles by the previous owner

Modifications / Upgrades

-ACL Race Series Connecting Rod Bearings w/ OEM Rod Bolts @134.5K
-APEX ARC8 Hyper Black 18x9.5 Squared Wheels @133K (brand new condition)
-Pirelli P Zero Max Performance Summer Tires (non RFT) @133K (brand new condition)
-CSL Style Carbon Fiber front splitters
-TopSpeed Section 3 Exhaust w/ 2.75" Polished tips @134K
-Double resonated OEM section 1 (rasp elimator)
-$1300 Cobra Negaro Alcantara/Leather Street Bucket Seat (driver only, msg me for details about original seats)

Contact me at 785-691-9124

Appreciate 0