home
E46 M3 Coupe and Convertible Forum Regional Areas California

04-08-2024, 12:03 AM   #1
jpy1980
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3 -Smurfy Blue Vinyl

Apex ARC8 Hyper Black 18x9et30 Square Setup with Spacers and Bridgestone Tires! MINT

Hey guys,

Just got my new wheels and tires and I'm selling my old setup. The setup was purchased brand new back in August 16, 2023 from European Auto Source in Anaheim California.

Specs:

Apex ARC8 Hyper Black 18x9et30 Wheels
Bridgestone Potenza Sport Max Performance Summer Tire 255/35/18

Wheels and tires are in MINT condition. Tires only have like 1500 miles on it as I don't drive that much.

As these wheels are a squared setup, you will need to run spacers on the rear to make it look good. If you have non shaved/rolled fenders, I will include 12MM rear spacers to give you that flush fitment all around. If you have shaved/rolled fenders or don't give a crap about your fenders, I will give you 12MM spacers for the front and 25MM spacers for the rear that will give you that HELLA FLUSH fitment. hahah

Price: $1600 picked up in Los Angeles.

WILL ALSO CONSIDER TRADES. Depending on the item to trade, I’ll either put cash on top or you will. The things I want or need are:

csl Intake
eVenturi intake
front BBK that will clear BBS wheels

If you want more pictures just let me know. These photos are when I was running the 12mm spacers up front and the 25mm spacers in the rear.

Julian
Attached Images

Appreciate 0