Rep
Drives: f87 M2c

Garage List
Misc m3 parts

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
First thing is ground control sway bar end links off an e46 m3. They are well used, but can essentially be made new again by buying 4 3/8"-24 RH/LH rod ends(they use aurora vcm-6). New is $139 minus ~50$ for new ends. (speedway motors has two 3 packs(one LH and one RH thread) for 24$ a piece. Replace and have a spare of each. Looking for 30$ plus shipping.

Swift 6" 60mm springs 336 lb/in Z60-152-060 should be the right part number. Had them on my car but recently went up in spring rate for hpde days. It was very comfortable with 336F and 392R. Looking for 100$ plus shipping.

Stock m3 strut tower brace. Center section and passenger side mount fine, but drivers side broken. I have the Sleeved nuts as well. looking for 150$ plus shipping.

TCK front struts. The kit had 20k miles on it when I got it and within a couple months the passenger(i think) side strut blew. So they probably have about 25k miles on them. New from TCK is 374$ a piece. It is about 200$ to rebuild the one. They come with dust guard, bump stop, and spring top with washer and nuts. The one was completely fine but the other made a popping noise. I decided to just buy new ones because I didnt have the option due to not having another vehicle. Looking for 300$ for the pair of them

8710-1448Lspk9 - TC Kline Racing left front strut
8710-1448Rspk9 - TC Kline Racing right front strut

Pictures are here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...kH?usp=sharing

Last edited by scottttt; 06-04-2021 at 10:34 AM.. Reason: pics
Appreciate 0