BMW E46 M3 - Legend Eternal
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
home
E46 M3 Marketplace Owners Classifieds E46 M3 For Sale / Wanted

09-18-2021, 06:47 PM   #1
iShiraz
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 330i

2003 BMW E46 M3 (Clean Title/Coupe/1 Owner)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Due to my G80 M3 coming in much earlier than expected, I am deciding to let go of my E46 M3:

Basic info:

The car has never been in an accident and holds a clean/guaranteed title. The color is Jet black metallic on black leather interior. It is equipped with the SMG transmission that shifts absolutely fantastic. Engine performs very healthy. Miles are sitting at 81k. The car is fully stock and has never been molested. Wheels are the stock 19-inch wheels that are in great condition with no curb rash. Tires are brand new and are the Michelin Pilot Sports. Suspension and overall ride quality is excellent on this car. Drives extremely well & pulls hard. Paint is around 9.5/10 with a couple tiny minor rock chips on the front bumper. Interior is immaculate with no rips, tear, or wear in the leather.

As far as maintenance goes:

The rod bearings were serviced by BMW back during the recall at 27k miles.

Subframe has been inspected and there is absolutely no cracking or stress marks. No weird noises either.

Absolutely 0 issues with vanos either. Undercarriage is spotless and rust free (being from California).

Most common items such as the cooling system, water pump, alternator, suspension, etc have been serviced.

SMG pump was replaced 10k miles ago.

What the car will come with:

Key fobs, original M3 floor mats, original window sticker, BMW trunk toolkit, 7 quarts of BMW oil for your next oil change, manuals/brochures and original booklet that came with the car.

Price:

I am asking $26,900 for the car. Please, do not contact me if you are going to low-ball me. I would prefer cash or wire transfer.

If you are seriously interested in the car, please feel free to shoot me a text at 872-205-5803. I am usually working a busy schedule but will respond to texts in a timely manner. Lastly, if you are located out of state, I am able to ship the car anywhere in the U.S. upon your expense through my friend's shipping company.

Thank you for reading!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0