View Single Post
      03-22-2014, 02:02 AM   #1
Z-Works
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, Z3M

My Phoenix E46 M3 GTR Build

Hallo!

A friend of mine proposed me to share my E46 M3 GTR build with you, because you might like it I hope so!

The story started in December when I was looking for a cheap base for building up a nice track tool. I had no real requirements, only that I wanted SMG and Phoenixyellow, my absolutely favorite color So I started looking and found a 2002 E46 M3 from England. The price was really ok, so THIS was my new project!

Two days later I started to part it out....
First I only wanted to change a few things, but..... you know what happens when you start a really cool project..... more and more and more....

Now I also started to convert the car from RHD to LHD....

Removing and planing the new cable harness

Roof removed for fitting the Carbon Fibre Roof

While not being in the workshop, I spend my time searching for real cool race parts for my tool.... My ambition....to be as light but also strong as possible

Carbon fibre roof:

Modified SMG Steering Wheel:

KW Clubsport suspensions:

Carbon fibre door panels:

Two sets of boot lids (Wethje for small spoiler, the yellow one for the big GTR wing) Also one nice CFK GTR bonnet

BBS BMW GT4 wheels arrived!
18x9,5 Offset24 (265/35)

F***ing great breaks from AP Racing!!! (378x36 6-Pistons)

Milling new adaptors for those and the GTR spoiler:

And yesterday I got some super light and strong original Wethje GTR doors and other parts, SO cool!

At the moment my aim is to have a total weight of 1250kg when I've finished. The cage will not be very light, but we will see.

I hope you like my thread and hopefully some of you will follow the progress of my project
If you like, I will keep on posting what's happening on my car

best wishes
Fabi

Last edited by Z-Works; 03-22-2014 at 02:08 AM..
Appreciate 2
M3Dimi177.50
Brake_Late1937.50