10-09-2021, 03:32 PM   #150
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top speed View Post
He may not have been imprisoned, but he was convicted of assault, and threatening his wife. There's also the incident with his father that was conveniently left out.

Please post the link of Jos knocking out a few Hamilton fans. Remember, only facts and reality.

This is all I could find on the incident you referred to.It may not be same incident. This talks about something kicking the shit out of Jos and according to his attorney it was one person.

https://www.google.co.za/amp/s/www.g...lub-brawl/amp/
Jos got words on the club's terras with the ex of his GF .
The ex wasn't alone there , he was there with several friends and Merc fans . And finally the confrontation culminated about MAX . They threw a beer bottle in Jos his face .
You won't touch MAX when Jos is out there ...

The ex and the Merc fans started the fight . It was a fight from 5 vs 1 !
Yeah Jos was beated in his face , but the other 5 as well ...
A Police intervention was required , and one of the Police officers is a friend of mine .
He told me the whole situation in detail !
The case was in court at my place , just 4 miles from my home .
The rest is just BS ..

Threatening his (ex) wife ?
Probably you mean MAX's mom "Sophie Kumpen" from the Hasselt's racing family ..
All I heard of her is that she wasn't an angel for Jos , at that moment she had all the financial power and the divorce wasn't going easy from both sides !

The incident with his father ?
I heard that was in 2017 . But Jos and his father , both still deny this rumor as a fairytale !

=> https://www.f1maximaal.nl/geruchtenc...as-in-roermond

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick60952.50