View Single Post
      02-12-2010, 01:32 PM   #49
GnokGnik
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 335i, 997 C2S

Most people here are choosing with their penis. It all depends what you do with the car. Is it a dd? Don't let these guys fool
you, the 335i is sooooo much better as a comfortable luxury sports sedan/coupe. The M3 is the harsher animal, but I admit, much more purpose built and therefore faster and more fun...for tracking.

Like someone else said, it also really depends on what cars are available. A low mileage LAguna seca M3 would be as good a choice as a low mileage space gray 335i. Really depends on how you use the car in the end.

Something else I noticed, the e92 design is much more feminine than the E46. That is true of their respective M3's as well. The older E46 design is so deliciously tough looking, while the e92 is sleeker and attractive (almost sexually attractive lol). I have owned a e46 M3 and loved it as much as I love the 335i...I'm many ways, the twin turbos on the 335i makes it more of a "great" car...

Another interesting fact, both the s54 and the N54 are international engine of the year winners (most points regardless of category for that engine). The N54 and the S85, both actually won it 2x...the s65 is (IMO wrongly) left out.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter...edirected=true

Last edited by GnokGnik; 02-12-2010 at 01:44 PM..
Appreciate 0