View Single Post
      01-17-2021, 03:59 PM   #1
CSLManual
Registered
Rep
Drives: M3 CSL, E91 M3

E46 M3 SMG - Manual Conversion Steering Wheel Shift Paddle Delete Blanking Plugs

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
​Bit of a niche product this but something I came up when I converted my CSL because I didn't want to have to source a new steering wheel.

When you remove SMG paddles, you're left with two ugly and awkward holes in the back of the steering wheel. Obviously you can source a new wheel but if yours is retrimmed nicely or you're a bit of a germaphobe perhaps you don't want to get rid of your perfectly good wheel. I also found I couldn't stop sticking my fingers in there and fiddling, which was distracting.

They fit where the switch mechanism and blank off the two holes in the back. 4 x 8mm screws are included in case you no longer have the originals. They're 3D printed in batches but I always have some in stock.

Cost including postage:

Untracked (not recommended at the moment with Brexit / Coronavirus - 4 pairs have gone missing in the past month - maybe i'll trust it more in a few months time)

£25 UK
$35 US
€28 EU
$44 CAD

Tracked

£27.50 UK
$45 US
€36 EU
$55 CAD

PayPal me through: PayPal.me/cslmanual with your postal address, DM me for bulk discount options or special requests.​

Appreciate 0