10-15-2020, 11:07 PM   #14
fiveohwblow
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15, E46 & M3, F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Thank you for sharing this. To write this must have been hard or even worse, truthful and a relief.

I need to reread this tomorrow, and I'm wishing you well. Gained family is the way to go, since that can include everyone.
Thank you Lups, and honestly, it isn’t difficult to share as I’ve relieved myself of the emotions tied to the situation. I didn’t mean to only come in and verbally vomit all over your thread and I hope it wasn’t received that way, guess my intention was to share you aren’t alone. Sorry your situation puts you in the thick of it, I believe I’ll be there taking care of my father when he is in similar condition. His 36 years of retirement went up in smoke with his company being purchased by Enron and subsequently losing it all because of their scandal right after. My life is a rolling tragedy now that I write it out

Anyway, thanks for sharing and I hope you find more than two hours to rest. I caught the original post and read your comments on your father. You’re quiet the open book and it’s refreshing in this Facebook highlight reel world.
Appreciate 1
Lups11826.50