View Single Post
      10-13-2020, 04:40 PM   #3
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

First and foremost... I commend you swee friend for sharing this and taking on such a tremendous challenge.
I can certainly relate to an extent as I am a current Caregiver for my beloved Grandmother (106yrs old). I love her dearly and she has been a blessing to my family as we have been to her.
It requires a certain high level of emotional stability and fortitude to do this. I don't know how your faith is. But I am a proud child of God and I have come to realize that without his grace, peace and strength, I am helpless. Or at the least, blind and helpless with what truly matters in the world and life. I encourage you to seek out a relationship with God or at the least, consult one on one with a seasoned Minister, Pastor to share this with. And also seek out or even create a 'Support Group' of folks doing what you do.
Try to imagine yourself in her situation. How would you want to be treated?
Understand that you are helping someone who would otherwise might get taken advantage of or mistreated. Find strength and courage and peace in knowing that you are a blessing to her. And in some form or way, you will be rewarded for your sacrifice and care...

- Marcus
Appreciate 3
Lups11826.50
upstatedoc7561.50
1 AKY459.00