View Single Post
      01-20-2023, 09:12 PM   #108
Sophisticated Redneck
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
Well soon YOU WILL be driving an "appliance" once these years pass by.

You see, the funny part of your argument is that you can say what you want about tesla, about EV, how it's worse for the environment, how it's soulless, it's dumb, boring, idiotic, not manly or any of that nonsense.

WHERE IS THE NEWS STATING WE'RE GOING BACK TO ICE????

I haven't posted here in about 5 weeks because of a lost password and i finally got access back and in those 5 weeks, the news for EV has already sided with what i'm saying.

You can be an ICE fan and an EV fan too. There is not battle here. If you want to get involved in a battle and you're siding with ICE, prepare to lose big time in the near future.

I love ICE as i have 2 ICE toys currently with 2 on the way. I only have one tesla and my plaid is coming soon. So if anything, i'm more pro ICE than i am pro EV. I just know a good thing when i see it.

Oh and the whole modifying argument you spewed out is one shitty ass argument. No one really gives a shit about modifying their car. Especially in todays time. If this was 2001 and fast and furious came out, i would agree with you. Now, cars are so advanced and very fast stock there is no need to modify it unless you wanna modify the aesthetics. But yeah it's cool if you want to build your F8x til it's about to blow itself up just so you can show that model 3 performance driver who's boss LOL.

Catch him at a red light, any red light and see that real world performance reality hit you in the face.
Why do you always try to gaslight me? Never said anything about going back to ICE or future of EV. I am just here for the arrogance of EV owners thinking their appliances are the end all be all.

Good your back! Most of us are still on the fence if you are just a barely sentient drone or a Chat GPT bot, we need more data before we can come to a conclusion so thank you for joining the conversation again.

Hmm, see I am siding on the Chat GPT bot side again when you say something so inane as "No one really gives a shit about modifying their car. Especially in today's time" It only takes a few seconds to find there was over 12 BILLION is aftermarket mods sold in 2021 alone (2022 numbers not out yet). I dunno chief, 12 billion sure seems like quite a few nobody's are still interested in modding their rides, receipts below.

Pushing a F32 to beat a Model 3 is not going blow the engine, sorry to burst your bubble and I don't have a F, just an old E70 5500lb tank with 186k miles original engine in it and as I mentioned before, I end up racing at least two Model 3 P's per week there are so many out here and we are ALWAYS dead even with from a light and on the freeway I start walking them at 80. Model 3 P's start sucking after 80. Truth be told I am getting bored of racing them, it always turns out the same since you can do NOTHING to make it faster unless you want to toss your seats. Bummer. Hey how is the performance of a EV after 10 years and 185k miles? How long are those packs rated for again?
(apologies in advance for grammars if you are sentient, testing to see if it throws off your algorithm)
Attached Images

Last edited by Sophisticated Redneck; 01-20-2023 at 09:22 PM..
Appreciate 0